Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Sentance Tennis!

Comments

• ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    light
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    of

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i]
    [B](first he's too high, no he's too drunk. What's happening to good ol' Biggles? :confused: :p) [/B][/QUOTE]
    He got really good painkillers. :)
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    dawn
  • MartianDustMartianDust Elite Ranger
    This

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by C_Mon [/i]
    [B]And don't forgett BabylonLion. :P [/B][/QUOTE]

Nope I did think of her once I'd signed off, probably would've thought at the time if she was here regularly. :)

[QUOTE][B]
    I can't focus on anything enough to read it.
    [/B][/QUOTE]
    Poor Biggles, go and put your feet up.
    Or get better glasses hehee j/k ;)

[QUOTE][B]
    ---Oh thank goodness!! *WHEW*!
    [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol! Sounds like you need a shower anyway!! ;)
  • thread
    is
  • becoming

Dust: errrrmmmm....another shower...perhaps...but I just chalk that up to my overactive imagination...HO HA!

...more 'too-much-info' to come!
    very

Oooohh err I can't wait?!?!

LOL! You make me laugh Red! :laugh:
  • redundant

Well, y'know Dust, I gotta keep it real ;)

not really though...I'm just tryin to work slowly to a grand statement where I tick everyone off, and I get

[B]BANNED FOREVER (*echo*-EVER EVER Ever ever.....)!!!![/B]

Okay so I'm kiddin there too...hey, what can I say, had a big German exam today...that, coupled with the bottle of Shiner Bock in my hand right now, makes for some generally in coherent forum posts;)
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    yet
    insanely

Well I've never tried to type with my left hand whilst holding a bottle before lol! ;)
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    ordinary
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RedAssAg05 [/i]
    [B]Okay so I'm kiddin there too...hey, what can I say, had a big German exam today...that, coupled with the bottle of Shiner Bock in my hand right now, makes for some generally in coherent forum posts;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Ha! Bet you can't get as incoherent as me right now! Somebody remind me what we're talking about.

(Guess how many times i had to spell check this message!)
    for

Biggles, have you forgotten what this thread is about? Are the pills makeing you loose your memory?
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    what
    it
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    isn't
  • EclecticonautEclecticonaut Elite Ranger
    because
    noone
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    put
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    salamanders
    where
    they
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    belong
  • because

(summary someone, it's too long for me to do it :p)
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    they

It is currently extinct, but aardvarks can destroy big fat Pak'Ma'Ras if they Jesusify seventeen forks by christmas, and pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is green or Contradiafragmavibrations however watercoolers are scrubalubs; namely thanks to yomama, who happens to wear red eyebrows during steamy intercourse and intense passionate patty-caking; the wheezing troglodytes dig armpits with armpits but butts are bigger when things go straight and stabbity-stab-stab goes the piercing outward movements for the Pak'Ma'Ra vomiting all over the place like a great big omelette with napalm in the first light of dawn, this thread is becoming very redundant yet insanely ordinary for what it isn't because noone put salaanders where they belong because they
  • stink
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    really
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    [I]really[/I]