Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Ranger Ranks

Something struck me the other day... this time not a wall!

What is the Ranger's rank system? When dealing with Rangers I've only ever heard the rank "Captain" being used... there's obviously gotta be others but what system are they based on? IE: Earth Force, the Minbari system or whatever.

What are the ranks names etc. ! :eek:

Anyone got any clue :confused:

Comments

• David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    I don't think that they have ranks. I'm guessing that they just have their positions, and they know who their in charge of, and whose in charge of them, and that's that.

Captain is as much a job as a rank, so it's not good evidence either way.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I think "captain" is only important with regards to when they are crewing a ship.
  • But without a set rank system how can they know who's incharge if both the Captain and the First Officer were killed...:(
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    Easily. Just because they don't have ranks doesn't mean there isn't some sort of hierarchy. The executive branch of the U.S. Government doesn't have people ranked, but they still know who gets the big chair if both the President and the Vice President are incapacitated.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    well, from what ive seen, im guessing it would be more of a group consensus, either following the plan that makes the most sense or agreeing on someone who is the most experienced for the situation.