Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Another cryptic message from JMS

13»

Comments

• MartianDustMartianDust Elite Ranger
    About the trimmings, wouldn't it be great if JMS put the cut bits on DVD/VHS? Then again maybe it wouldn't make much sense!
  • SamsomaelSamsomael Earthforce Officer
    A "director's cut" B5 season?
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    You people are all getting confused. :)

He didn't cut footage, he altered his plans a bit, which meant that he wrote slighty different episodes to what he originally intended, but [b]nothing significant[/b].
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    I think the harsh cut between 4 and 5 is significant ;)
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I meant that nothing significant was lost.
    There were some good changes due to re-writes, from what I understand there were parts to do with

** Potential Spoiler Here ***

B4, Valen and Sinclair in "War Without End" that were due to an enforced re-write because of a problem with rendering of graphics on time.

Did I read somewhere here that there is going to be an announcement in May on the new project? Any idea when in May?
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]You people are all getting confused. :)
    [/B][/QUOTE]

They are the confusers, confusing me! ;)

[B][QUOTE]
    How about this for reality TV though? Three Minbari, Narn and Centauri closed up in a house for six weeks... :-)
    [/B][/QUOTE]

That would be funny! :)

[B][QUOTE]
    I'm not sure about season 4/5 business, but judging from the last episode of 4 it looked like they were trying to wrap it up anyway, and the 5th season just tied up loose ends (no jokes please Martian Dust).[/B][/QUOTE]

I never saw your reference to me. However I can't think of anything remotely funny about your quote! :)

Samsomael I like your AV.
    Thanks, I managed to get the camera to take the photo without it appearing in the mirror! :)
    Lol! Hope I never meet you on a dark night then! ;)