Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Allegiance Mod forum

croxiscroxis I am the walrus
[url]http://forums.firstones.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=68[/url]

Biggles, If we ever meet I owe you not just a drink, but 12 cookies!

Comments

• David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    Oh, so all you need to do to become a moderator is start up a mod? I can do that. Probably won't announce it until it's almost finished, but I now know that the modship I've always been vaguely curious about is within reach.

So, tell me, is there a secret moderator forum, where you go to bitch about us little people?
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    I know nothing! You can't make me talk!
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by David of Mac [/i]
    [B]Oh, so all you need to do to become a moderator is start up a mod? I can do that. Probably won't announce it until it's almost finished, but I now know that the modship I've always been vaguely curious about is within reach.

So, tell me, is there a secret moderator forum, where you go to bitch about us little people? [/B][/QUOTE]

He's only a mod in his forum, not on the entire boards. :)

And yes, there is.
  • Drazi GuyDrazi Guy Elite Ranger
    Yea, I miss the old ays where we bad mouthed everyone who wasn't one of "us". :)
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    dunno if us mere mortals do tho:p :D
  • NorlionNorlion Earthforce Officer
    Croxis,

Great to see you and Bekenn working on an Alligence mod. I'm sure Bekenn has talked to you already, but I am excited by the concept of working on models for both the Alligence mod and the Freelancer mod.