Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Sell my B5:ITF Mousepad

Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite RangerGermany
someone interested?

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2229904532[/url]

greetings
Alpha-1

Comments

• ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    interested and bidding! unfortunatly i doubt ill be able to afford it if the bids get too high! damn my student existance:(
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    Yeah, I think I'm interested. I'll see how the bidding goes. If ShadowDancer drops out, I might try for it, but I'm not going to compete against a fellow FO who got there first.

Besides, I already have the box and the poster. I can live without the mousepad.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    lol, thats reasuring! but i dont think that i'll be able toi afford of it goes too high, so if i pull out i'll PM you and let you know
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bekenn [/i]
    [B]Yeah, I think I'm interested. I'll see how the bidding goes. If ShadowDancer drops out, I might try for it, but I'm not going to compete against a fellow FO who got there first.

Besides, I already have the box and the poster. I can live without the mousepad. [/B][/QUOTE]

I wish i'd gone for a poster, i just got the Watch and Mousepad.
    Sadly, my order wasn't processed in time for the watch. (I'd thought it was, but somehow managed not to click on the final "accept" button the first time through.)
  • rikuriku Earthforce Officer
    I dont get it, how there are so many ITF stuff when it's cancelled??
    Like Nadab took textures from the game!
    But how?

Also Nadab made the Narn defence platform model from the game... how did you get all this stuff when the game was never released?....
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    After the game was cancelled, Sierra had all this promotional stock left. They couldn't sell it since their contract with WB was dead, and storing it for no purpose would cost money. So they decided to give it away to us, provided we paid shipping.
  • PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
    Yup. And I got the mousepad which is really cool. It's unused of course and in perfect condition. :D

I don't have the watch or the poster though as you weren't able to get all of them. You were allowed to get only the mousepad, or the poster and the watch. Some people have them though, because they got them via other routes.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by riku [/i]
    [B]I dont get it, how there are so many ITF stuff when it's cancelled??
    Like Nadab took textures from the game!
    But how?

Also Nadab made the Narn defence platform model from the game... how did you get all this stuff when the game was never released?.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Nadab did not take any textures from the game to my knowledge. He wouldn't use low quality textures on his work and to my knowledge he's only done high quality models from B5. Or did he some low quality B5 models too at some point? I've only seen a high quality B5 models from him myself. I haven't seen him in a while though.

There were/are also a lot of pictures from the game which were released during the development process, so Nadab just used those as a reference and made his own version of the Narn platform.

I have a big bunch of pics from the game myself. In fact I have all the pics they ever released + all the trailers. Among them there are many good pics of the different stations too which you can use as a reference material to create your own versions of them. By using those and a little bit of imagination you can do any model of the game. :)

There are also some pics which were available on JackN's website.

Some people might also have some special pics which they've obtained via other routes, but those are not publicly available.

- PJH
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PJH [/i]
    [B]Yup. And I got the mousepad which is really cool. It's unused of course and in perfect condition. :D

I don't have the watch or the poster though as you weren't able to get all of them. You were allowed to get only the mousepad, or the poster and the watch. Some people have them though, because they got them via other routes.[/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, I have all three from that route. I placed two orders. The first time I ordered a poster and a watch, the second time I ordered a poster and a mouse pad. Only the mouse pad showed up the 2nd time though.
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    I had a friend do the order for me at the time as I didn't have a credit card but the order didn't go through... if I remember correctly there were many problems with some orders. So I was pretty gutted... I have managed to get everything since though, except the watch... it still eludes me... but soon it will be mine! :D
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Falcon1 [/i]
    [B]I had a friend do the order for me at the time as I didn't have a credit card but the order didn't go through... if I remember correctly there were many problems with some orders. So I was pretty gutted... I have managed to get everything since though, except the watch... it still eludes me... but soon it will be mine! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

that reminds me, i need a new battery for mine.
    Mental note: steal watch from Entil'Zha.
    Mental note: when Bekenn steals watch from Entil'Zha, steal watch from Bekenn.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Falcon1 [/i]
    [B]Mental note: when Bekenn steals watch from Entil'Zha, steal watch from Bekenn. [/B][/QUOTE]

<-- installs LoJack on his watch
    Erases LoJack from Entil'Zha's watch
    did u bid for it then Bekenn?
    Nope; too rich for my blood.
    i know the feeling:rolleyes:
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowDancer [/i]
    [B]i know the feeling:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

What did the price end up being?
    21.39 GBP woulda been able to afford it if it wasnt the end of term party last week:D
  • PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]Actually, I have all three from that route. I placed two orders. The first time I ordered a poster and a watch, the second time I ordered a poster and a mouse pad. Only the mouse pad showed up the 2nd time though. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh?

So they lied. Bastardos.... :mad:

- PJH
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    It said one per credit card. so...
    I ordered using two cards, too. :D