Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Bow Before My All-encompassing Genyus

Y'know the PC sound problem? I plugged the cord into the back of the speaker, and they worked.

Comments

• Wow. It's almost TOO easy.........
  • dang man...I NEVER would have thought of that...

quite impressive mate! :eek:
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    It's deceptively simple.
  • LMAO - but only because I've done similar things... I'm sure we all have...
  • Well, it's slightly more complex than that. Originally, I checked all the wires, and they were plugged in. My problem was that trying to install my sound drivers prompted a "no drivers installed error." I messed with that a bit, and apparently somewhere along the line that cable became unplugged. As long as the light was on (this was the PC-Speaker cable, not the power cable), I didn't think to wade through the mountains of PC-related crap piled all around my speakers. Just today I was unplugging my speakers to plug into my walkman, because I don't have anything else that plays .mp3s, and it all clicked. :)
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    It's too easy... *looks around suspiciously* It's an ambush. There are hundreds of Victor Charlie ready to pour out of the bushes right now... be ready, people.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CurZ [/i]
    [B]It's too easy... *looks around suspiciously* It's an ambush. There are hundreds of Victor Charlie ready to pour out of the bushes right now... be ready, people. [/B][/QUOTE]

Wait, since when is plugging in a speaker an act of war, and why do the Vietnamese care?
  • MartianDustMartianDust Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Konrad [/i]
    [B]LMAO - but only because I've done similar things... I'm sure we all have... [/B][/QUOTE]

I've done it lol.
  • PhiPhi <font color=#FF0000>C</font><font color=#FF9900>o</font><font color=#FFFF00>l</font><font color=#00F
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i]
    [B]Wait, since when is plugging in a speaker an act of war, and why do the Vietnamese care? [/B][/QUOTE]
    That's what you'd like to know...wouldn't you? ;)

-Φ [subliminal]knows the truth is out there...somewhere...[/subliminal]
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kaluzas revenge [/i]
    [B]Wow. It's almost TOO easy......... [/B][/QUOTE]
    Yeah, there must something that wasn't noticed.
    But PCs are unique, some work bettter, some have problems with everything if you do things in wrong order.