Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Cyborg Teddybear

WORFWORF The Burninator
[url]http://www.mini-itx.com/projects/teddybear/[/url]

*hums the terminator theme*

Worf

Comments

• Someone's getting some. ;)
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    That looks so cool. :D
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]That looks so cool. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Indeed, the fact that I would never do all that for anyone probably explains why I don't [i]have[/i] a girlfriend.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Hehe, great idea!
  • The fact that i would never do that is because i would undoubtably wire it up wrongly, and something would short circuit.
    I think the last thing my girlfriend would want was a flaming teddy-bear !:confused:
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kaluzas revenge [/i]
    [B]The fact that i would never do that is because i would undoubtably wire it up wrongly, and something would short circuit.
    I think the last thing my girlfriend would want was a flaming teddy-bear !:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

PCs are made to be fairly fool-proof... lmost every type of connection is shaped differently. Kinda hard to confuse a 3-pin with a molex or an IDE. ;)
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]That looks so cool. :D [/B][/QUOTE]
    Yeah.

Well here's little more:

[url]http://www.mikrobitti.fi/nettijatkot/2003/03/karvanoppa/[/url]
    [url]http://www.mikrobitti.fi/nettijatkot/2003/05/mikroauto/[/url]

LOL
    [url]http://www.mikrobitti.fi/nettijatkot/2003/08/automodaus/[/url]
  • [QUOTE]PCs are made to be fairly fool-proof... lmost every type of connection is shaped differently. Kinda hard to confuse a 3-pin with a molex or an IDE. [/QUOTE]

Well, to quote Gomez Addams:

"I am that fool!" :D
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i]
    [B]PCs are made to be fairly fool-proof... lmost every type of connection is shaped differently. Kinda hard to confuse a 3-pin with a molex or an IDE. ;) [/B][/QUOTE]
    So you admit you're a fool? :p (remember your problems with your PC:D)
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by C_Mon [/i]
    [B]So you admit you're a fool? :p (remember your problems with your PC:D) [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I did a real bad job of building my motherboard. And don't even get me started on Windows! Maybe I should've brushed up on my C++ before trying any coding. :rolleyes:
    well, it wasn't me sending back every component from my computer. :p
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by C_Mon [/i]
    [B]well, it wasn't me sending back every component from my computer. :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok, a question to anyone who knows enough about PCs to build on: would you EVER suspect that removing a sound card would fix a PC? :mad:
    Yes.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Yep!
  • MartianDustMartianDust Elite Ranger
    Lol doesn't he have anything better to do?! Tis clever though I guess! But what does Ted actually do apart from what looks like crawling?! :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kaluzas revenge [/i]
    [B]I think the last thing my girlfriend would want was a flaming teddy-bear !:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

Well talking from a females POV I like teddies, so do some guys but I wouldn't want one made like that. Kinda scarey lol.

Btw - welcome! I only been here about a month now and their a friendly bunch. :)
    She thinks we're friendly! The experiment was a success!
    [B]She thinks we're friendly! The experiment was a success! [/B][/QUOTE]

For some reason, that comment brings [URL=http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2003-06-30&res=l]this[/URL] comic to mind. :D
    Haha lol! ;) Nooo I only said that, so kaluzas wouldn't run off!! Didn't I???

awjsudhfyrngkfiigkkgghoohltyoititttllglglg!!

Wha.....what??! Experiement?! :eek: *slightly dazed and confused* Did you use hypnosis or was it some code?! lol

:p ;)
  • ahhhhh...ummm....

Ask him! *Points to Warleader*
    [B]For some reason, that comment brings [URL=http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2003-06-30&res=l]this[/URL] comic to mind. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

So... so accurate! :D
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    [B]would you EVER suspect that removing a sound card would fix a PC? :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]
    Of course.
    Everything depends on everything, at least if Plug'nd Pray has something to do with it.
  • I think I am man enough to brave the "experiment".

Cheers for the welcome tho, [B]MartianDust[/B] , although is you ARE under hypnosis, i guess it wasn't really your idea..........
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    mmm, its making me think what I could do if I got my hands on a teddy ruxpin doll/thing..

heh heh heh...
    [B]So... so accurate! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

I keep that in my favorites, and use it often on some of the geekier (ie. game-oriented) forums I visit. :)

As for the sound card... no. It makes no goddamn sense. Sounds goes to the sound card, it goes out. If the card is messed up, it doesn't go out. My problem is that my PC wasn't turning on. I would get a CPU overclock error, and the monitor wouldn't turn on, I couldn't access the BIOS, anything.
    Expansion cards are a bit more complex than "data goes in one end, sound/video/something else comes out the other." There is a huge amount of interaction between the card and the motherboard chipset and the CPU and the RAM.
    [B]Expansion cards are a bit more complex than "data goes in one end, sound/video/something else comes out the other." There is a huge amount of interaction between the card and the motherboard chipset and the CPU and the RAM. [/B][/QUOTE]

That would be solved by taking the card out and then putting it back in?
    If you didn't seat it properly, yes.
    Once when I installed a network card windows identified it as somekind of a soundcard. I got it to work by switching the PCI slot. Wierd stuff I must say. :)
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    I've fixed at least two machines by removing the sound card. So, yeah.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kaluzas revenge [/i]
    [B]I think I am man enough to brave the "experiment".

Cheers for the welcome tho, [B]MartianDust[/B] , although is you ARE under hypnosis, i guess it wasn't really your idea.......... [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh yeah?! Well I'm all Woman! Tehehe ;)

Anyway I'm just pretending to go along with THEM! For now......
    :D