Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Ebay

ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie."London, UK
check this [URL=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2222020334&category=785]jacket[/URL]. signed by the whole cast, Majel Barrett and JMS

ahh....if only......

Comments

• Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Ouch! Bit pricey... nice addition to a collection though :)
  • MartianDustMartianDust Elite Ranger
    God its awesome!! Tis pricey but with everyones sigs....wow!
    Would the sigs come off in the rain?
    Still I would love a normal B5 jacket too. Anywhere I can obtain one? :)
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    not really. ud just have to keep an eye out on ebay. theres usually one every now and then, tho even the normal ones can be rather pricey
  • Mr_BesterMr_Bester Earthforce Officer St Louis MO
    Looks like it's too pricey for anyone, it's been up for almost six days and no bids. Though if I had an extra $500 I might bid on it.
    Dug
  • MartianDustMartianDust Elite Ranger
    Roughly how much do the normal ones cost? I've always wanted one but never got round to it. But if it costs roughly the same as
    this one with all the sigs then I'm more interested!
    Also perhaps they will put it on ebay again at a lower price if they don't get any takers.

:)
  • Mr_BesterMr_Bester Earthforce Officer St Louis MO
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MartianDust [/i]
    [B]...
    Also perhaps they will put it on ebay again at a lower price if they don't get any takers.

:) [/B][/QUOTE]

That's what I was hoping.
    Dug
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    slight aside here......[IMG]http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/1857988140.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg[/IMG]
    didnt know u were a writer Mr_Bester :p
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    Of course. That's the whole reason we [i]have[/i] a Bester in B5. He's named after this guy, in particular with respect to his other book, [i]The Demolished Man[/i].
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [i]The Demolished Man[/i] is a good book. Worth a read.
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    This was a good read recently...

[IMG]http://oakhurst.net/~alien/MISC/gw.jpg[/IMG]
    so many books to read.......so little time (and money)
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowDancer [/i]
    [B]so many books to read.......so little time (and money) [/B][/QUOTE]

You kidding?

On EBay you can find SciFi PB's as little as $.01 USD. The shipping is usually more than the auction price...

Media Mail tends to be around $3.50 on average.

Buy used, and you can get a lot for little cash.