Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Just a thought

ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie."London, UK
i was just watching the seaso 2 episode Knives, and i was thinking about the alien that gets into Sheriden's head, and i had an interesting idea.

when the alien leaves sheriden it looks very much like kosh does when he leaves lyta. so i was thinking, is there any reason y it couldnt have been a vorlon? it would certainly explain y the vorlons seem to know whats gonna happen, seeing as they can break off a piece of their minds and all. the rift that the alien went into looks exactly like the one that led back to the past.
of course we dont know how far back in time the rift goes, if at all, or if there is any point really, seeing as sinclair is gonna go back anyway. and he would be able to give intelligence for further into the future.

anyway, just a thought. gentlemen and the sole residnet lady (that we know of)

[subliminal]PURPLE[/subliminal]

Comments

• David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    Um, JMS [url=http://www.jmsnews.com/scripts/MsgStore.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetMsg&List=1&Topic=2&Flags=1&Query=knives%20vorlon&QFlags=1&ls=1&qs=1&qt=0]specifically said that it wasn't. [/url]

While it could've been one of those times he alters the truth to avoid spoilers (like saying Catherine Saki left Sinclair, or that Valen had no children), I rather doubt it. Just an alien of the week.
  • MartianDustMartianDust Elite Ranger
    Re: Just a thought

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowDancer [/i]
    [B]anyway, just a thought. gentlemen and the sole residnet lady (that we know of)[subliminal]PURPLE[/subliminal] [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol! Exactly! Least half are probably women!
    Have I been here the longest yet?!

:D :p

Btw I never thought of Kosh but I can see why you thought so!
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Re: Re: Just a thought

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MartianDust [/i]
    [B]Lol! Exactly! Least half are probably women!
    Have I been here the longest yet?!
    [/B][/QUOTE]

Second longest, Phi registered over a year ago.

Worf
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    Didn't Hamblin have a lady friend here for a month or two a couple years back?
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    And then there's also BabylonLion who posted those B5logos. But she only hangs out in the german forum because she can't speak english(very good atleast...I think?).
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    And there was that lady who kissed Sheridan at a convention some years back, don't forget her.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by David of Mac [/i]
    [B]Um, JMS [url=http://www.jmsnews.com/scripts/MsgStore.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetMsg&List=1&Topic=2&Flags=1&Query=knives%20vorlon&QFlags=1&ls=1&qs=1&qt=0]specifically said that it wasn't. [/url]

While it could've been one of those times he alters the truth to avoid spoilers (like saying Catherine Saki left Sinclair, or that Valen had no children), I rather doubt it. Just an alien of the week. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh well, just a thought. i didnt really think that it was a vorlon. as i said it didnt really make that much sense.
    Re: Re: Re: Just a thought

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WORF [/i]
    [B]Second longest, Phi registered over a year ago.
    [/B][/QUOTE]

Am not the only female here then, cos she's still around! :)

Can't believe am the 2nd! The othres didn't stay long at all. I only been here what 3wks?!?

[QUOTE][B]And there was that lady who kissed Sheridan at a convention some years back, don't forget her.[/B][/QUOTE]

Lucky gal! He's abit of alright he is hehehe! ;) No really Bruce is a lovely guy. Couldn't believe he took the time to talk to a group of us here in UK. Was great! :)
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Just a thought

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MartianDust [/i]
    [B]Am not the only female here then, cos she's still around! :)

Can't believe am the 2nd! The othres didn't stay long at all. I only been here what 3wks?!?
    [/B][/QUOTE]
    ummm, BabylonLion registered Dec, 2001, which makes her the longest active female member I know of. :) She hangs out in the German forum only.
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    Well, she's a bit less visible thanks to not hanging out with the rest of us nuts. She does excellent artwork, though.

Anyway, yeah, women here are either extremely rare or hiding (keep in mind we have over 2500 registered users, and it's quite possible that fewer than 100 are women, or at least are willing to own up to it). Never could figure out why....
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bekenn [/i]
    [B]Never could figure out why.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Ive got a few ideas..........
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bekenn [/i]
    [B]Well, she's a bit less visible thanks to not hanging out with the rest of us nuts. She does excellent artwork, though.
    [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh cool, she ought to put some here in the art forum! :)

[QUOTE][B]Ive got a few ideas..........[/B][/QUOTE]

Me too AAHHHH can't take much more!! *screaming round room*

:D
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowDancer [/i]
    [B]Ive got a few ideas.......... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah... Simmonds and Lord Refa come to mind...

:p
    amongst others:p