Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

B5 quests

2»

Comments

• RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Falcon1 [/i]
    [B]It really annoys me when good shows get cancelled without a chance to grow, especially when trash like Andromeda is allowed to stay in production. God I hate that thing, such a waste of space and the acting is so bad. [/B][/QUOTE]
    ...or the CGI (especially the andromeda herself... i'm still convinced that there wasn't a single texture map on that model(at least in the first season))
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    that failed chris carter show was called.....

Harsh Realm
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    Ah, yes, that was it; thanks. I didn't see any of it, but then, I think there were only two or three eps ever even aired.
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    SAAB was baad.....reminds me too much of the swedish car....swedes..pah...norway is better! (we won against sweden in a football match today!!!)
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    SAAB may or may not be bad, but S:AaB was great!
  • PhiPhi <font color=#FF0000>C</font><font color=#FF9900>o</font><font color=#FFFF00>l</font><font color=#00F
    Wow I'm slow...I should have seen this thread days ago.

Anyway, belated welcome MartianDust/Marisa :D Biggles lies, no one here scares people off. Or at least, no more than your average nominal-to-terminally insane person scares others off ;)

You'll fit in fine, I'm sure :)
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phi [/i]
    [B]Or at least, no more than your average nominal-to-terminally insane person scares others off ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

In other words, every person here? :)
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    i resent the use of 'insane'! unhinged is better!
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    I LIVE FOR THE AARDVARKS! I DIE FOR THE AARDVARKS!

PURPLE
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Random Chaos [/i]
    [B]I LIVE FOR THE AARDVARKS! I DIE FOR THE AARDVARKS!

PURPLE [/B][/QUOTE]

your honor, i rest my case!
    We're not insane! The rest of the world is! We're perfectly normal!
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]We're not insane! The rest of the world is! We're perfectly normal! [/B][/QUOTE]
    Just because they don't see the danger the Llort Vorklifts present makes us insane!!!
    I bet none of them have ever felt Rick's Warth!
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RubberEagle [/i]
    [B]Just because they don't see the danger the Llort Vorklifts present makes us insane!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

yes.....yes it does......thank you!