Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Current WebHosting problems/status...

Mr.GaribaldiMr.Garibaldi Earthforce Officer
I see that there is often a high bill for hosting, and that you use RadiusCo... Now I don't know what the server status is... but is there a better deal on web hosting out there than RadiusCo? I do not know your current storage or bandwidth needs, but if maybe whoever knows that information can post it, some of us other members may know of a good deal out there on the web???

I find that [url]www.sitelutions.com[/url] seems reasonably priced, maybe this can help start the search???

Comments

• RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    If i remember correctly, this old thread might have the answers you are seeking ;)
    [url]http://forums.firstones.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4053[/url]

Also, (AFAIK) there's no problem with the webhosting ;) there's just no money to pay it...
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    RadiusCo is far from being a problem. I think most other providers would have pulled the plug for unpaid bills by now.

The problem is the size of the site and the amount of bandwidth we do.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]RadiusCo is far from being a problem. I think most other providers would have pulled the plug for unpaid bills by now.

The problem is the size of the site and the amount of bandwidth we do. [/B][/QUOTE]

Bandwidth is always the issue, i'd even offer to donate server space. but our host limits us to 50gigs/month, and i think the boss might frown on that, heh.
  • StrikerStriker Provided with distinction
    FirstOnes uses almost 4 gigs of data space and bandwidth that exceeds 60 gigs a month (probably close to 80).

The bill you see on the front page is not from one month, but a combination of many months.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    He is correct. On numerous occasions, Striker has "Forgotten" or otherwise graciously overlooked a few of the excess charges, as well, allowing a payment to be made.

Normally, I'm supposed to pay $85/month for all of this, so I don't think the deal is bad at all.

I thought I mentioned that it was not a monthly fee, but I guess I forgot.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Hey, Garibaldi, I still need to meet you sometime. You're around here somewhere!