Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

I see Babylon 5 everywhere....

StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
There's something in this video capture that should look vaguely familiar to everyone of you. You must have seen it all hundreds of times (and no I'm not talking about William Shatner!!!). :D

For those that don't recognize this scene, it was taken from "Airplane 2: The Sequel" (c) 1983 Paramount Pictures Corp.

Comments

• Mr. FuryMr. Fury Earthforce Officer
    I don't get it. What there is that's supposed to look like it's from B5?
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    The set and yes it does look like B5.

Worf
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    u mean those light tube things? they do look kinda familiar
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    I mean the blue grid lights, you must have seen them before, they are everywhere on the station and even on Minbari war cruisers. :D

Here's another example.
  • Mr.GaribaldiMr.Garibaldi Earthforce Officer
    oh the walls... yeah i can see the similarity
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowDancer [/i]
    [B]u mean those light tube things? they do look kinda familiar [/B][/QUOTE]

no, those are from science labs in star trek...
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowDancer [/i]
    [B]u mean those light tube things? they do look kinda familiar [/B][/QUOTE]

I was kinda thinking about how that small blue light tube looks a lot like the fusion bomb that the shadows were trying to bring to Babylon 4 to blow it up.

:p
  • JamboJambo Scriptkiddie
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stingray [/i]
    [B]I mean the blue grid lights, you must have seen them before, they are everywhere on the station and even on Minbari war cruisers. :D

Here's another example. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ermmm..... yeah :rolleyes:
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    It *does* work :D
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Actually those rotating light tubes must be available from some rent-a-prop shop cause they seem to show up in many low-buck sci-fi shows and movies.

Jake
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Re: I see Babylon 5 everywhere....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stingray [/i]
    [B]There's something in this video capture that should look vaguely familiar to everyone of you. You must have seen it all hundreds of times (and no I'm not talking about William Shatner!!!). :D

For those that don't recognize this scene, it was taken from "Airplane 2: The Sequel" (c) 1983 Paramount Pictures Corp. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ugh, airplane 2, too many lights, blinking, beeping, and flashing lights, blinking and beeping and flashing - they're *flashing* and they're *beeping*. I can't stand it anymore! They're *blinking* and *beeping* and *flashing*! Why doesn't somebody pull the plug!
    He never did get over [I]Macho Grande...[/I]

:D
  • Mr. FuryMr. Fury Earthforce Officer
    Oh give me a break. If you're seeing similarities in that, then you should see something similar every day. Alternative get some therapy.
    Here are a couple shots of the lights as they appear on the show. Ok, so they are white instead of blue, but the patterns are identical.

The only cure to Babylon 5 is more Babylon 5. :D