Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

no new b5 books at the future? ;/

Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite RangerGermany
[url]http://bboard.scifi.com/bboard/browse.cgi/1/5/1957/1440561?[/url]

hm :mad:

Comments

• Mr.GaribaldiMr.Garibaldi Earthforce Officer
    Hmm... ya know I have never bought a B5 novel. One thing is I never seem to be able to find time to read the books I have. But maybe if I have to test my mettle as a B5 fan maybe I'll pick up a couple next time I go to the mall...
  • Whitestar 15Whitestar 15 Earthforce Officer
    Words cannot descibe how dissapointing that is...I thought the original books weren't particularly stunning but I bought them nonetheless. The latter trilogies were excellent though, particularly the Centauri one...

I think it was a mistake to re-print the original books - instead they should have written a new book. I already had the original novels so I didn't bother with the re-prints as there was no additional material in them. However, I would have definately bought them.

:( Seems to me the franchise seems to be (dare I say it) dying a bit of late with the exception of the DVDs....oh dear...
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Damn, that sucks...
  • Mr. FuryMr. Fury Earthforce Officer
    I strongly recommend everyone to buy Technomage, Centauri and Psi-Corps trilogies. (Althoughh I'm still missing the latter). To Dream in the City of Sorrows is also a very good book and the only book considered canon by JMS.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I thought JMS wrote the story outlines for the 3 trilogies too?

Worf
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    So he did, and we must also not forget [i]The Shadow Within[/i], which is also considered canon.
  • ... and one amazingly good book, I have to add. Still gives me shivers when I remember how I read *the other side* of that story.
  • Whitestar 15Whitestar 15 Earthforce Officer
    What do you mean, "*the other side*"?