Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

@ ITF Dev's

2»

Comments

• Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite Ranger Germany
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Drazi Guy [/i]
    [B]Biggles:

Sergei:
    I have a bunch of IFH goodies, but I don't think I am ready to sell any just yet. Lord knows I need money, but they have too much sentimental values and too many memories in them to get rid of at this point.
    [/B][/QUOTE]
    i think you mean ITF not IFH;) IFh is a freeware B5 game [url]http://ifh.firstones.com/[/url] and not the game from Sierra (ITF)

btw. what goodies do you have?

and i'm very interested about the data on this cd. perhapy you can share them with us or sanfam can put it at the firstones server?
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Nice to hear from you again Drazi Guy!!!
  • Drazi GuyDrazi Guy Elite Ranger
    Yea, ITF is what I meant... damnation.

I have some of the posters, a whole bunch of magnets, one of each style of watch, maybe 3 mouspads.... I think that about covers what I have.

I actually might do something with some of the magnets and psoters. Last I recall I had about 11 posters and maybe 50 magnets.

As for the stuff on the CD, if I ever find it, alot of it is confidential e-mails and the like that I tacitly or explicitly promised not to share with anyone at any point. Anything that doesn't fall into that realm, however, I would be willing to post up somewhere. As I said, that is if I am able to find it.
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    [B]Yea, ITF is what I meant... damnation.

I have some of the posters, a whole bunch of magnets, one of each style of watch, maybe 3 mouspads.... I think that about covers what I have.

I actually might do something with some of the magnets and psoters. Last I recall I had about 11 posters and maybe 50 magnets.

As for the stuff on the CD, if I ever find it, alot of it is confidential e-mails and the like that I tacitly or explicitly promised not to share with anyone at any point. Anything that doesn't fall into that realm, however, I would be willing to post up somewhere. As I said, that is if I am able to find it. [/B][/QUOTE]

DOOD! I need one of those posters, wouldn't mind a mouse pad too...

Email me... *Please*... :p
    Sure. 50 bucks Jack. ;)

How did you manage to end up without one of either?
  • samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
    [B]Sure. 50 bucks Jack. ;)

How did you manage to end up without one of either? [/B][/QUOTE]

Apparently you got all the rest of them, DG. :)

And hi. :)
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    [B]Biggles:

It's been a while, I know, but I still recall that you are verifiably, honestly, and truly, insane.

Sergei:
    I have a bunch of IFH goodies, but I don't think I am ready to sell any just yet. Lord knows I need money, but they have too much sentimental values and too many memories in them to get rid of at this point.

This posting here has gotten me thinking about the old days again... I wonder if I could still find my archive of old stuff. I have a CD somewhere with all the e-mail,s articles, old FirstOnes pages, forum archives, basically everything to do with IFH and the site. Been at least two years since I have seen it though. Haven't the foggiest where it could be now... Maybe I should look. [/B][/QUOTE]

Speaking of which, I have the copies of which you sent me some time back. The pair of FirstOnes CD backups have followed me around for a while now.
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    [B]Yea, ITF is what I meant... damnation.

As for the stuff on the CD, if I ever find it, alot of it is confidential e-mails and the like that I tacitly or explicitly promised not to share with anyone at any point. Anything that doesn't fall into that realm, however, I would be willing to post up somewhere. As I said, that is if I am able to find it. [/B][/QUOTE]
    maybe a "Support Firstones" auction?
    I couldn't get my hand on any ITF stuff before, because i a) had no money, and b) no access to a credit card, but that has changed :)
    oh, and if, then PLEASE in january (as a) currently does apply again this month)
    I will consider it.. but it will be hard to part with this stuff, even for a price :). I save it all more for memories than net worth...
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    [B]I will consider it.. but it will be hard to part with this stuff, even for a price :). I save it all more for memories than net worth... [/B][/QUOTE]
    if you part with anything, then only stuff you don't need for your emotional well-beeing ;)