Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

@ ITF Dev's

Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite RangerGermany
Hi What can you tell me about this watch?

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2197613655&ssPageName=ADME:B:BN:DE:1[/url]

the seller said it is a sierra watch for gamepromo but never saw it before...

ma´ny thanks for your answers/time

edit: you can see images from the watch at the ebay link i posted.

Comments

• JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    yep...

It's one of several kinds that were being used for promo...

most people's favorite was the Shadow Battle Crab version, but this is authentic also...

;)
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JackN [/i]
    [B]yep...

It's one of several kinds that were being used for promo...

most people's favorite was the Shadow Battle Crab version, but this is authentic also...

;) [/B][/QUOTE]

I think i might actually like that one better than my battlecrab watch, Which reminds me, My battery is dead in mine, gotta replace it..
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Ouch.... $275!!!!! Thats one expensive watch ;)
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    Stealing bandwith is bad, mmmk? Host the pics on your own server, or attach them. Don't just direct link to someone else's server.
  • Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite Ranger Germany
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vertigo1 [/i]
    [B]Stealing bandwith is bad, mmmk? Host the pics on your own server, or attach them. Don't just direct link to someone else's server. [/B][/QUOTE]
    the link from the pictures is from the ebay auction. so what is the matter?
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vertigo1 [/i]
    [B]Stealing bandwith is bad, mmmk? Host the pics on your own server, or attach them. Don't just direct link to someone else's server. [/B][/QUOTE]

I think you've got it backwards.

Stealing bandwidth would be if he inserted the images into this page, with no permission or any mention of the source.

He's linking to a page that has the images. It's perfectly fine.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sanfam [/i]
    [B]I think you've got it backwards.

Stealing bandwidth would be if he inserted the images into this page, with no permission or any mention of the source.

He's linking to a page that has the images. It's perfectly fine. [/B][/QUOTE]

He [b]DID[/b] have the images embedded in this thread. He edited his initial post and removed them.
  • MarcMarc Zathras in Training
    Note: the watch shown is a much rarer dev-only watch to be given on shipping the game. The battlecrab watches were fairly common (I've still got a few lying around).

Jack, do you recognize the seller?
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Marc [/i]
    [B]Note: the watch shown is a much rarer dev-only watch to be given on shipping the game...

Jack, do you recognize the seller? [/B][/QUOTE]

[b][i]DAVIDMAHA[/i][/b]

heh heh only a couple David's I can think of...

:p :D
  • ...and only one with Maha in his immediate family. :shadow1:

I wonder how many of those watches he has left... ;)
    Not bad... $275 bucks for that watch...

hold on to something long enough...

:D
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I wouldn't be letting it go. :)
  • I cracked the glass on mine. :( ... but it is still floating around the house someplace.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by John Walker [/i]
    [B]I cracked the glass on mine. :( ... but it is still floating around the house someplace. [/B][/QUOTE]

Give it to Captain Kirk, nad in a couple hundred years it will be worth something again... :p
    Actually, you could prolly replace the glass by buying a cheap-o watch that has approximately the same shape and pull a switch-a-roo. :)
    Or take it to a watch repair place.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]Or take it to a watch repair place. [/B][/QUOTE]

who will [i]prolly replace the glass by buying a cheap-o watch that has approximately the same shape and pull a switch-a-roo.[/i]

:p
    And probably charge a shitload for it. You make a good point. :)
    btw how many of the shaddow watches were ever produced?
  • RickRick Sector 14 Studios
    $275? Damn... Someone made a killing on that watch...

-R.
  • RickRick Sector 14 Studios
    [B]I cracked the glass on mine. :( ... but it is still floating around the house someplace. [/B][/QUOTE]

JW--

Give me the dimensions, and I can cut you a dozen lexan replacements at work ;)

-R.
  • I still don't know where it is... I cracked it in NH and you know where things end up when you move: the same place as all the single socks from your dryer.
    :rolleyes:

[i]someone made a killing[/i]
    Yep, "someone" sure did.
    [B]:rolleyes:

[i]someone made a killing[/i]
    Yep, "someone" sure did. [/B][/QUOTE]

Dave's revenge... :p
    btw the watch is again on ebay

[url]http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=785&item=2209139989[/url]
  • Drazi GuyDrazi Guy Elite Ranger
    Wow... I knew that watch would be worth something someday. I think I will hang on to mine though... too much sentimental value. Though I have considered selling off some of my other B5 and IFH goodies.
  • Holy crap, look whos back! :D
  • Sergei SSergei S Earthforce Officer
    And he has IFH goodies for sale! :D
    Yea, it has been a while... took me three tries to remember how I had spelled my nick. Then another few to get the password right...

I still read every few days, I just seldom chime in with my two cents worth. It's hard finding time anymore. I have to visit my parents house to use the net now, since I don't have the spare money to spend for a net connection at home.

I am not even sure if I have posted since the change to the new fourms, now that I think of it...
    Posting doesn't take that long. I should know. :D
    Biggles:

It's been a while, I know, but I still recall that you are verifiably, honestly, and truly, insane.

Sergei:
    I have a bunch of IFH goodies, but I don't think I am ready to sell any just yet. Lord knows I need money, but they have too much sentimental values and too many memories in them to get rid of at this point.

This posting here has gotten me thinking about the old days again... I wonder if I could still find my archive of old stuff. I have a CD somewhere with all the e-mail,s articles, old FirstOnes pages, forum archives, basically everything to do with IFH and the site. Been at least two years since I have seen it though. Haven't the foggiest where it could be now... Maybe I should look.