Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

B5 models

I'm looking for a place where I can find some B5 models, preferably ones that are designed for games and have less than 700 polygons or so. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've got a project that I'm kicking around some ideas for, but I'm going to keep it a secret untill I dig up some more information about it. I guarantee you guys will love it though.

Comments

• yea my B5 models for Buda5. :) unfortunately they're not up for grabs at this time.. thanks for asking tho! :)
  • MooMoo Trainee
    Whatever happened to SimonDR?
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Moo [/i]
    [B]Whatever happened to SimonDR? [/B][/QUOTE]

That annoying thing called Real LifeTM I believe.....
  • MooMoo Trainee
    Shame that because SimonDR was great and he let anyone use his models as long as proper credit was given.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowDancer [/i]
    [B]That annoying thing called Real LifeTM I believe..... [/B][/QUOTE] Thats right. More than a half year ago he had some RL(tm) issues and so he had to leave the project for an unknown endurance.
  • MooMoo Trainee
    Twas a big shame, I remember.. I did some voice acting in the Minbari war campaign and a large part in the raiders campaign.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nelno [/i]
    [B]I've got a project that I'm kicking around some ideas for, but I'm going to keep it a secret untill I dig up some more information about it.[/B][/QUOTE]Standalone Spacesimulator or a Mod?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Moo [/i]
    [B]Twas a big shame, I remember[/B][/QUOTE]Yeah, however he wasn't and won't be the only one who left and leave the project ... 'cause there is very much work to do and very much time to effort with creating such a project and transform our ideas into scripted and good designed mission ... time we normally don't have ... and unfortunately we can't stay alive just from the abundant acknowledgment :/ .
  • Warlord IIWarlord II Earthforce Officer
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Roi Danton [/i]
    [B]and unfortunately we can't stay alive just from the abundant acknowledgment :/ . [/B][/QUOTE]What, you need money for food? Use snow as water, collect berries for food and use fireplace to warm your house. Then you just are in diet and script :).
  • [QUOTE]Standalone Spacesimulator or a Mod?[/QUOTE]

Neither. Just because I need models doesn't mean I'm using them for a game.
  • Re: B5 models

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nelno [/i]
    [B]Neither. Just because I need models doesn't mean I'm using them for a game.[/B][/QUOTE]Of course not, but ...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nelno [/i]
    [B]I'm looking for a place where I can find some B5 models, preferably ones that are designed for games and have less than 700 polygons or so.[/B][/QUOTE]...the probability for this case is high. So for what you need them else? ;)
  • whitestar90whitestar90 Elite Ranger
    We need more details now:D