Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Buda5 Mission Collection

I just want to say great work on the Buda5 Ingame. Very nice work. A little unbalanced with the EOC campaign, but a good test run for what is to follow. Either way i can see the hard work that has gone into it so the development team should be proud.

Now, until the mission collection arrives, can someone give me a sneak preview/hint of what we can expect from the mission collection? Also what are the future goals for Buda5? Once you have a mission collection? Would you try and implement a series of events from B5? Or perhaps create missions/stories that fit inbetween B5 events?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Simon

Comments

• Hi Simon,

thx for the accolade.

The mission collection will have include different battle scenarios where you can choose a set of all of the available Buda5 ships that should fight each other. Furthermore there will be a small mission and the Buda5 Gallery, already known from the X-Mas packet.

The future goal is to create a campaign with an independent story but with some events & background corresponding to the Babylon5 series. It is planned to be finished sometime in 2004 (I don't want to give more specific information belonging the release date ... when it's done, ya know ;) ).