Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Season 4 Preorder!

you can now preorder Babylon 5 Season 4 from [URL=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000DGBEY/qid=1066197296/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/002-7538067-0918447?v=glance&s=dvd]Amazon.com[/URL].

Comments

• Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Pre-ordered mine last week from Play.com's region 1 site... £44.99... not bad.
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    ooooh...

here comes the CGI rich Shadow War season!!!

:D
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    If I only had that much money to spend on DVD:s! Matrix reloaded was enough for my bank account.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    It's not till January. Plenty of time to save up. :)
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    We'll see. I'll need to get the first season first.
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    Try amazon.de if you don't mind german packaging & leaflet. They charge only 35 euros for the first season... or Staffel. :)
    Damn you Yanks from being a step ahead of us Region 2 people... ! :D

Anyways, Amazon.de just dropped their price for Staffel 3 with 5 euros, down to 39.99e.

Go. Order. Now. ;)
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    I pre-ordered it from NorthAmericanDVD for $60.00. The other seasons are available at that price, too.
  • AggamemnonAggamemnon Earthforce Officer
    I'm waiting until Play.com get it, and then see where is cheapest. Still waiting on season 3....
  • does anyone know when season 4 of babylon 5 is coming out in good old merry England? because i want it NOW!:mad:
    In a very long time, I'm afraid.
    Hey, I'd like a scratch-free set of Season 3 first, thank you very much... :p
    Being a bit optimistic there, arn't you?
    Well, yeah. :p Hopefully not, we'll see when the new batch arrives in Europe.
  • AggamemnonAggamemnon Earthforce Officer
    any news on when that'll be?
  • Sweet.

Lots of time to save up for it:D
    All systems are [i][URL=http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000DC1GP/qid=1071568151/sr=2-1/ref=sr_aps_prod_1_1/302-2975025-2357653]GO[/URL][/i]...

Seems like they got the new batch. So, anyone who orders and gets the pack, please tell us if the retainers work this time.
    Ok, this could work.

From a Finnish forum: "Pari kaveria sai juuri pakettinsa ja kaikki levyt olivat hyvin kiinni ja ehjiä."

meaning

"A few of my friends just received their sets and all the discs were well attached and intact."

Good... good... good. Maybe in a day or two I'll throw in me' order as well.
    It'll be interesting to see what kind of retainers they used this time.
    As far as I know, they used the same retainers. This time without the defect that set the discs loose in the first edition.
  • -Marty--Marty- Earthforce Officer
    'Your order for "Babylon 5 - Complete Season 4 (6 Discs)" has been posted.

Please allow 3-5 days for delivery.'

I just got this email by playusa.com 5 minutes ago. At the moment I'm trying to figure out if this is a joke/mistake or indeed a pre-christmas presnet by playusa.com :)