Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Howdy ya'll

Howdy members of Bud5,

I have been downloading stuff from your site for a while and at the end of this week i will downloading the In-Game mod..... how is it?

I wanted to know something since I didn't see options to download it on the site..... Is there a Shadow Battlecrab yet? I would realy love the option to fight one or be since there is the shadow fighter....:confused:

Please let me know and recomend any other downloads that are good whether they be yours or someone else's

L8R

Comments

• Re: Howdy ya'll

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jaden [/i]
    [B]I have been downloading stuff from your site for a while and at the end of this week i will downloading the In-Game mod..... how is it?[/B][/QUOTE]
    Fabulous! But better ask the fans/players then the devs ;) .

[quote][b]Is there a Shadow Battlecrab yet? I would realy love the option to fight one or be since there is the shadow fighter....:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]
    No, currently there isn't a Shadow Battlecrab available for downloading. But your wish will be come truth soon :) .

[quote][b]Please let me know and recomend any other downloads that are good whether they be yours or someone else's[/B][/QUOTE]
    You can see all of our public Downloads on our webpage. I recommend to wait with Downloading the X-Mas package since there will be a better choice soon.
    To find other Mods for [i]Independence War 2[/i] I recommend [url=http://www.i-war2.com]this site[/url].
  • Hi!
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Jaden
    [B]I have been downloading stuff from your site for a while and at the end of this week i will downloading the In-Game mod..... how is it?[/B][/QUOTE]The quality of the ships in the In-game mod is superb! Admittedly you are re-playing I-War 2 only with different ships, but this is a very good stop-gap until we get some missions created to use the ships.