Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

MY Orginal Account Is Not Working!!!

So, my orginal account is Aurora SF but because I haven't been able to get help via e-mail I had to use other account and to post to public forum.Why Is my accound disabled?I can't write private messages and I can't post in forums.Would somebody please tell me what the hell is this?!

in case there are problems to found my e-mail address: [email]ea_agrippa@hotmail.com[/email]

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    It seems that account is awaiting email confirmation via the address [email]ea_agrippa@hotmail.com[/email].
  • that can't be correct. I've used that account for few monts and it's waiting email confirmation, how is it possible??!!and i haven't recevied that kind of email...
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]It seems that account is awaiting email confirmation via the address [email]ea_agrippa@hotmail.com[/email]. [/B][/QUOTE]
    That can't be the reason b/c as a member of the Buda5 Team he had posted already many things here at the Forum and in the hidden Forum as well.

Sanfam our great leader can you help? :cool: FAST please??!!!
    The progress of the workings on Buda5 depends on it!
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Roi Danton [/i]
    [B]he had posted already many things here at the Forum and in the hidden Forum as well.
    [/B][/QUOTE]

Hidden forums? I smell a conspiracy...

Worf
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WORF [/i]
    [B]I smell a conspiracy...[/B][/QUOTE]
    Here, take this gas mask.

[url]http://einsatz.bundeswehr.de/einsatz_aktuell/oef_spezial/fotos/foto_spez_popup.php?idx=5[/url]
  • there is something seriously wrong with my Aurora SF account...it doesn't show in the members list...is it possible to send confirmation email again?I still haven't recevied the last one...
    I have no idea why it wanted to get email confirmation (did you change your email address?), but I've moved it back into the registered users group. It should go again now.
  • Biggles, I just want to say that I love you!You are my personal jesus!
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WORF [/i]
    [B]Hidden forums? I smell a conspiracy...[/B][/QUOTE]

yes... it's the secret forum where all buda 5 members conspire to take over the world... or at least canada..... :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aurora SF [/i]
    [B]Biggles, I just want to say that I love you!You are my personal jesus! [/B][/QUOTE]

oh pleaze... don't inflate his ego any more........
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LogicSequence [/i]
    [B]oh pleaze... don't inflate his ego any more........ [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats not possible. Its already hit the limits of the universe as it is. :p
  • don't things explode when they get inflated past a certain point? :p
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LogicSequence [/i]
    [B]don't things explode when they get inflated past a certain point? :p [/B][/QUOTE]
    Oh Biggles, you're the First One for the whole Buda5 team! :p *jk*
  • ewww
    OK, this is getting painful...
  • *Grabs a needle and starts chasing Biggles ego around the forums*

Muahaha!!!
  • pop it! pop it!!!!!
  • You fools! Don't you know what an explosion of that magnitude would cause? His ego is already surrounding us, forming the barrier of the universe, and if it were to explode, we'd be F*CKED!
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i]
    [B]we'd be F*CKED! [/B][/QUOTE]
    Nice :cool: .
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i]
    [B]and if it were to explode, we'd be F*CKED! [/B][/QUOTE]

Not to mention that there isn't a condom big enough to cover his ego so we'd be really f*ked! :p
  • Hey!Stop picking on Biggles!He is The God!!!
    [B]Hey!Stop picking on Biggles!He is The God!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

INFIDEL!

Ivanova is GOD! She shall striketh you down for your blasphemy! :p
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vertigo1 [/i]
    [B]INFIDEL!

Ivanova is GOD! She shall striketh you down for your blasphemy! :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Nah...Biggles is The God cause he made my account work again!!!GOD, GOD, HE IS THE GOD!!!!!!!!!
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aurora SF [/i]
    [B]Nah...Biggles is The God cause he made my account work again!!!GOD, GOD, HE IS THE GOD!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

ok that's just..... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

As your official Buda 5 spokesman... u didn't say that :) that's just..... EWWWWWWWWW!!!! ::shiver::

as for the explosion, at least i'd be a really big BOOM!
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LogicSequence [/i]
    [B]ok that's just..... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

As your official Buda 5 spokesman... u didn't say that :) that's just..... EWWWWWWWWW!!!! ::shiver::

as for the explosion, at least i'd be a really big BOOM! [/B][/QUOTE]

But take a look to this mattter in this view...If biggles hadn't made my account work...I wouldn't have a change to work for buda 5...;) (sorry, I couldn't make up a better excuse...:) )
  • yea but... EWWWWWWWWWWWW! come on!
    [B]But take a look to this mattter in this view...If biggles hadn't made my account work...I wouldn't have a change to work for buda 5...;) (sorry, I couldn't make up a better excuse...:) ) [/B][/QUOTE]
    yeah, but Biggles needn't to do so much to help you. And he only has done his job like all active FirstOne Members (Modder, (Mod) Webmaster, Designer, "Promotion team" ;) and so on). So well, he isn't and won't be a god. :shadow1:
    Besides, as a member of Buda5 with your respective signature you should conduct yourself more serious. :D

PS: -->thread move to Zocalo 2.0 ?
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Roi Danton [/i]
    [B]yeah, but Biggles needn't to do so much to help you. And he only has done his job like all active FirstOne Members (Modder, (Mod) Webmaster, Designer, "Promotion team" ;) and so on). So well, he isn't and won't be a god. :shadow1:
    Besides, as a member of Buda5 with your respective signature you should conduct yourself more serious. :D

PS: -->thread move to Zocalo 2.0 ? [/B][/QUOTE]

There was my point!He has done his job well and been fair on others but still you guys keep picking on him...:( ;)

And I know I should conduct more serious but I'm just too tired being serious...Well it a long story but let's just say that "life has been unfaithful..."
    [B]There was my point!He has done his job well and [size=4] [i]been fair on others[/i] [/size]but still you guys keep picking on him...:( [/B][/QUOTE]

WHERE EXACTLY HAVE YOU BEEN LATELY!?!?! THE RIM!??!?
    [B]Nah...Biggles is The God cause he made my account work again!!!GOD, GOD, HE IS THE GOD!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

BLASPHEMER!

*motions to the guards to tie Aurora SF up and duct tape holy hand grenades all around him*

*uses the force to pull the pins and watch from a safe distance as Aurora SF is turned into a red stain*
  • Logic@ I've been exploring the rim...;)

Vertigo1@Sounds cool!:)

Edit: Okey, He cheated in one thread but that doesn't count!:D