Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Idea?

Ok maybe this is asking much but why doesnt someone from Firstones get in Contact with Jerry get in contact with JMS hell why not the whole crew? & Get them in the forum then Sanfam can set up a locked thread that he will moderate or whatever so they can discuss this instead of busting heads over stupid interviews that get misinterpreted? I mean it can be done can't it?

Comments

• BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    JMS makes a point of staying out of fan-based forums on an official basis. I imagine he probably reads a couple from time to time, but if he were to have an actual presence in one, he'd be subject to problems involving story ideas. He participates in the moderated newsgroup because he knows the moderators will block any scripts or fanfic or anything else along those lines, and thus it is his primary means of communication with fans.
  • not to mention the hoards of mail asking why he came on one site and not this one or that one or joe blow's site or doo dad's site, etc.. etc...
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    What Bekenn said. Plus, there are other reasons why he can't have any official presence on or link with this site in particular.
    My guess on that one would be the mods.
    Right first time. All the mods are technically illegal, as WB owns the IP.
  • :( i tried
  • ehhh legal shmegal... wheres the fun in legal? :p
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I wonder if hes played any of the mods.

Worf
  • who jms or jerry doyle?
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WORF [/i]
    [B]I wonder if hes played any of the mods.[/B][/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Imhotep [/i]
    [B]I would wonder if anyone from B5 has played one of the B5 mods... [/B][/QUOTE]

i have no official comment ;) ;)
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    I like the sound of that one...
    I'd be very surprised if he hasn't, but there's no way you'd be able to get him to admit it publicly. :)
    Well, I do know he's played at least some of the Wing Commander series, so it's not like he doesn't play space combat games.