Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

N/A

LorienLorien The First One
N/A

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I agree wholeheartedly.
  • LorienLorien The First One
    you would :)
    I agree with that too. :)
    LOL:)

btw.. any word on release for season 4? when?
    Given the time between the first three seasons, I would expect it to be out some time close to christmas.
    hmm yes and then it will give them the chance to promote it for the shoping season.
    Exactly.
    It's also good to know that we'll have all of B5 on DVD within about 9 months. :)
  • LogicSequenceLogicSequence Elite Ranger
    "DOOOON'T JINX IT" - Commander Susan Ivanova, 'Into the Fire'

Might i suggest we HEED THAT LINE! LOL
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    As long as anyone named Thomas is nearby, we're ok. :)

No boom today, boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow....just when you least expect it!

[b][size=25]BOOM![/size][/b]

:D
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    What? my names thomas, thats whats kept me here all these years... ;) Every time I leave, something bad happens... :D
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    Well im not looking forward to it.

because once i got em all, theres nothing left.

Also you think there gonna put the movies with Season five, or separate?
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    I want MONEY so I could atleast get season 1. Who thought of the price tag 79€? I could get Warcraft 3 and Vice city for that.
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    I want them to put all of the movies together in a seven disc set with The Gathering, In the Beginning, Thirdspace, River of Souls, A Call to Arms, and Legends of the Rangers, plus a disc of extras (not to mention the commentaries on the movie discs. At least two per film). And I'd like the movies reedited with additional scenes and those damned commercial fadeouts removed. And for the love of God, no more double-sided discs!

There, with expectations so diverse, I'm bound to get at least one of them to happen.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by David of Mac [/i]
    [B]I want them to put all of the movies together in a seven disc set with The Gathering, In the Beginning, Thirdspace, River of Souls, A Call to Arms, and Legends of the Rangers, plus a disc of extras (not to mention the commentaries on the movie discs. At least two per film). And I'd like the movies reedited with additional scenes and those damned commercial fadeouts removed. And for the love of God, no more double-sided discs![/B][/QUOTE]

Fantastic idea, David. Seriously, that's be f*cking top. :)

(Pity Warner Brothers wouldn't be bothered to try something so "ambitious"...) :rolleyes:

Regards,
    Morden
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by David of Mac [/i]
    [B]And for the love of God, no more double-sided discs! [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, those actually have a use. They keep the anti-widescreen morons at bay. :)
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vertigo1 [/i]
    [B]Hey, those actually have a use. They keep the anti-widescreen morons at bay. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

They've also proven very amusing to watch some people use.

For some reason, people assume the label refers to *that* side, not the opposite one (as is typical with Single Sided Discs). It leads to much confusion and much anger at times.

And if the labels were to be reversed? Opposite problem, similar number of complaints, I'd imagine from "Legacy Loyalists" and such ;)
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sanfam [/i]
    [B]They've also proven very amusing to watch some people use.

For some reason, people assume the label refers to *that* side, not the opposite one (as is typical with Single Sided Discs). It leads to much confusion and much anger at times.

And if the labels were to be reversed? Opposite problem, similar number of complaints, I'd imagine from "Legacy Loyalists" and such ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I love that. :D Thats right up there with people trying to play DVDs in a regular CD-ROM. :)