Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Ebay... again...

2»

Comments

• (delurking after a rather long sleep...)

I've not got many things, but I do have:
    [list]
    [*]Original scripts for episode 316 - 322 (signed by Pat Tallman)
    [*]Babylon 5 shot glass
    [*]Complete set of B5 magazines
    [*]ITF Mousepad and poster
    [*]B5 Pilot script (signed by JMS)
    [*]Crusade Writers bible (signed by JMS)
    [*]B5 series proposal (signed by JMS)
    [/list]
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Hey Barti hows the weather on the island?? Not too far away from you here in Southampton ;) Nice collection btw... haven't got any JMS signed stuff, have yet to meet the man. Would love to at some point.

Signature wise I have the B5 2000 calender signed by Bruce Boxleitner, Claudia Christian and Julie Caitlin Brown. I also have a signed photo of Claudia C.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    [URL=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2213126830&category=29492&sspagename=rvi:1:1]signed photo[/URL]
    If only i had the money...................:rolleyes:
  • Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite Ranger Germany
    i got it:)

Babylon 5 - 'Treatment for Prime time series' and 'Series Bible series one' both signed by J Michael Straczynski

[url]http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=211&item=3281728608&ssPageName=STRK:MEBWN:IT[/url]
  • Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite Ranger Germany
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Barti [/i]
    [B]([*]B5 series proposal (signed by JMS)
    [/list] [/B][/QUOTE]

whats that?
  • Oh, I forgot to mention that other B5 merchandise that I have is

THe Watch from Sierra
    The poster and mouse mat from Sierra
    The Watch that was made when B5 really started getting popular, there were two made, each had a different perspective view of the station, and one had a luminescent face which is the one I have, still in its metal case.
    Also the B5 RPG from Chameleon Ecletic and the Earthforce Sourcebook
    The Babylon 5 RPG from Mongoose and the Earth Alliance Sourcebook
    B5 Wars with the Dilgar Wars, Earth Alliance wars and Narn-Centauri conflicts books and Raiders and Privateers book