Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Ebay... again...

Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
You know for the past 4 months I've kept away from Ebay's Sci Fi section, saving my money and not spending. And last week what do I do? Go have a browse and spot loads of nice things. Silly move!

Well I've gone and bought myself some more B5 stuff:

[URL=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2185742265&category=785&rd=1]Silly Me![/URL]

Ok you can all say I'm nuts, but hey lifes short. Thats my excuse anyway ;) So this will be my first piece of collectable B5 material from the show, apart from the ITF stuff I've got. And the cool thing is I've bought this off Fiona Avery aswell! Nice to buy it from someone who worked on the show. Now I need to learn carpentry so I can build these sets ;) Well I've got to build something to put Kosh in! ;)

Comments

• David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    Well, I don't suppose you own a scanner....
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Damnit, makes me wish I wasnt a poor high schooler... no wait, I always wish that :D
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    David of Mac... yep I do but being A4 its a bit small. I think the imaging dept downstairs have an A3 one, and one of those massive A1 printers... hmmm I might have a plan ;)

Rhett, once you start working you can afford some of these things but then grown up stuff like bills etc are suddenly important. Very annoying. When I was a student what I earn now each month would have kept me going for a few months. Now most of it goes on rent, fud, bills and savings. Would be nice to be able to buy really cool collectable stuff without having to worry about the cost. Suppose though you don't appreciate it more if it took no effort to get. Using ones hard earned cash makes it more worth while. Now I just need to save enough to build that 'guys only room' with the pool table, rear projection tv, beer fridge... you know, the essentials ;)
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Actually, those blueprints would look awesome framed in some game room.

Jake
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    i will always treasue my signed copy of the script to the first issue of rising stars along with my signed copy of a black n white issue of rising stars and my signed action figure of jason carter
    Freejack... yeah I've been thinking that would be the best way to do it. They will remain rolled up in storage for a while though. Need to hunt down a high quality frame for em.

Rogue Trader... yeah I have a few signed things that I will never sell. I have a B5 calender (thinks its the 2000 one, the one with the cover from ITB) with Bruce's sig, Claudia's and Julie Caitlin Browns aswell. The plan is to get all the cast to sign which ever part of the calander their on, but its getting harder to do that now that the show is long finished. I also have a photo of Claudia C signed by herself. The other none B5 signed item I have is a photo of Amber Benson from Buffy. She was cool, very bubbly and cute ;)
  • Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite Ranger Germany
    got a b5 crew cap ! :)

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2192814386&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:DE:6[/url]

the right thing for the next be gatherings ;)
  • i got my hands on that earthforce uniform :D
    also, some of the patches it'll need!
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    We should start a digital archive of all things B5. Blueprints included!
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I'll give you folks a subdomain on FO if you want. I'd love to see this happen. :D
  • StrikerStriker Provided with distinction
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sanfam [/i]
    [B]I'll give you folks a subdomain on FO if you want. I'd love to see this happen. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

*screams* =)
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    *screams back*

:D:D:D
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Messiah [/i]
    [B]We should start a digital archive of all things B5. Blueprints included! [/B][/QUOTE]
    it would be nice;)
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    That would be a great idea :)
    I have taken some photos of the blue prints guys... haven't had a chance to put them online just yet. When I do I'll post the url :)
    here is a picture from my b5 poster wall

:)
    my other b5 poster
    my b5 cap :p
    my hardcover triology books
    starfury statue
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Falcon1 [/i]
    [B]I have taken some photos of the blue prints guys... haven't had a chance to put them online just yet. When I do I'll post the url :) [/B][/QUOTE]
    why not use "File Attachment" as i do ?;)
    what do you think about it? [url]http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2199308062[/url]
    Well its a case of time... the pics are big, 2024x1024 res... I need to do a batch at a lower res. Sure I can get Photoshop to do it, but I've been busy lately. I will get round to it at some point... maybe this month. And no I can't do it now as I'm work. I'll see if I can get them ready tonight.
    Wow thats some model!!! :eek:

That would have taken time to build for sure.
    [B]Wow thats some model!!! :eek:

That would have taken time to build for sure. [/B][/QUOTE]
    maybe i sell it again. don't know yet...
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    [B]Well its a case of time... the pics are big, 2024x1024 res... I need to do a batch at a lower res. Sure I can get Photoshop to do it, but I've been busy lately. I will get round to it at some point... maybe this month. And no I can't do it now as I'm work. I'll see if I can get them ready tonight. [/B][/QUOTE]
    you could send them to me and i'd do it ;)

though i'd be able to do it in 4-5 hours earliest..
    Heee god you guys want these badly I can tell! ;)

Well I could do that but I don't have broadband at home only a sloooow modem so the big pics would take ages.

Ok I'll do em tonight. And if I haven't got them by tomorrow I'll eat my Vorlon Encounter Suit :p
  • About all I have in merchadise that is signed is 17 or 18 signed pics, one when Jason Carter visited Glasgow, another when Jerry Doyle visited Glasgow and the rest were from the Wolf 359 con in 1997.

A set of trading cards signed by some of the cast, mostly the second set, except for one of Jeff Conaway which was from the now very rare set 1, and my hand made figure.
  • MooMoo Trainee
    I have the B5 station model, painted in gold. A very nice poster that I think everyone purchased recently, an extremely nice original airbrushed picture of Ivanova which I then got signed about 5 minutes after I brought it!
    i've done it again :)

now i'm the owner of a b5 press kit :)

[url]http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2581671761[/url]