Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Look whatt I bought on Ebay:

Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
Finally, after months and months of searching I have secured my very own Vorlon!

Yeessss

[URL=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2185662826&category=785&rd=1]Green Vorlon![/URL]

Woohooo! :D

Comments

• Nice! :)

All you need now is a Sheridan figure for Kosh to knock around. "Impudent!" ;)

Regards,
    Morden
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Well I do have a G'Kar figure so he'll have to do for now ;) Do you reckon Narn Opera can drive Vorlons mad? ;)
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Now you need to wire it up with a high voltage so it can zap people.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Falcon1 [/i]
    [B]Well I do have a G'Kar figure so he'll have to do for now ;) Do you reckon Narn Opera can drive Vorlons mad? ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't know, but I'm sure Narn vomit can burn through an encounter suit no problem. ;)

Regards,
    Morden
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    I'm sure if spoo was involved it might work ;)

Hey Biggles maybe I should insert a little speaker into his encounter suit and have him say odd things like 'Yeesss' or 'At the hour of the scampering' at people tha walk by. Bound to scare the crap out of em... and the high voltage zaps would really add to the whole image! heee :)

Gonna have fun when my new 'ahem' doll arrives ;)
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Falcon1 [/i]
    [B]Hey Biggles maybe I should insert a little speaker into his encounter suit and have him say odd things like 'Yeesss' or 'At the hour of the scampering' at people tha walk by. [/B][/QUOTE]

You could use one of those voice-boxes from another action figure. Just don't get one that makes Kosh say stuff like; [i]"Hi, I'm Barbie, let's go shopping!"[/i]

Regards,
    Morden
  • ROFL!

"You Vorlons have a saying: "Knowledge is a three-edged sword. Well we have a saying too: put your money where your mouth is!"
    "Let's go shopping!"
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i]
    [B]ROFL!

"You Vorlons have a saying: "Knowledge is a three-edged sword. Well we have a saying too: put your money where your mouth is!"
    "Let's go shopping!" [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL!

Looks like Kosh is being even more cryptic than usual! :D

Regards,
    Morden
  • No, it's another ancient Vorlon saying that we're too young to understand the wisdom behind... :D
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Or perhaps too old. :)