Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Hold The Line Updates

I'll post in this thread, stuff is getting across to many threads, wasting space lol.

New update posted, and open offer to people who want to submit skins, just remember they have to be your creation if you submit fully textured parts, all the textures for this mod are created from scratch or lightwave/3dmax prodecs/includes.

Also a few shots of 2 of the cgi models I have build, now to get them to animate like the show!

Comments

• MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Looking good. :) Perhaps we should all submit the firstones paintjobs by shadowboxer. Would be nice to fly my own personal starfury ;)
  • New Update on the Page

Now onto the modnews, we have had several large breakthroughs, a landing error bug has been fixed, so all ships will launch and land fighters now, a ton of other sound, graphical, weapon, def, and about every other kind of errors have also been fixed. All the cap ships have had texture enhancements so they suit the Starshatter engine that much better.

And that brings us to the major news, I have had a major breakthrough with the conversion process, and ship optimization for the Starshatter engine. With the old build, you could run a ship like the Primus on screen for around 40fps. Now, thanks to a few tricks I have discovered, I get around 85fps with the same ship, no texture loss, no detail loss. I suspect this will make those people with borderline fps very happy. If you got 25fps before, you will probably land around 40-45 now.

Rest on the site:)
  • whitestar90whitestar90 Elite Ranger
    This is getting better all the time :)
  • Update on the main page, release info, screens archived, and the start of the online manual.

3 vids added also

[url]http://www.starshatter.com/forum/thread.php?topic=1783[/url]

Screens added
  • WOW
  • lol thanks

the newest updates will be at the new forums on

[url]http://www.starshattercentral.staghost.com/Forum/index.php[/url]

every day that I have to wait for that dat error to be fixed, new ships are getting added LOL