Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

The latest News!

WORFWORF The Burninator
I have just read the latest news on the front page, your thoughts?

Worf

[QUOTE]Guyz, i'm a BGIG fan of B5 as you all here. We all love the characters and the story, but when it all ended for me it wasn't enough. Since we're all here pc whiped, I would love to have a B5 pc game in the style of Descent freespace or such. To be able to continue to live the fantasy. I would love to hear your opinions on that, always a B5 fan even as far as from Moscow Nojokster. Why i even brought this topic up!

Cause we're (can't say who now) planning on making a game of B5 availible for all of u fans out there. And it's going to be more than u can excpect, thats why So we are going to start slowly getting signatures for the game and wishes on how it should look, all of ur responses will be considered and answeared at its time. Also when we're all strong and with a good business plan we're going to attract some investors so if any of u have suggestions ill be glad to consider them!

MY email is: [email]nojokster@hotmail.com[/email]

So send your replys there!

[URL=http://boards.warnerbros.com/web/wbus/messages.jsp?topic=33044161&board=Babylon+5&so=a]source[/URL]

[/QUOTE]

Comments

• I think it's some 14 year old kid and his friends.
  • samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
    I don't know if I would have put this on the front page as a "new B5 game"... kinda makes it sound like the guy's working on an official B5 game.

Either way, I don't think it's an official game, namely because of the way the guy types. Few professional game developers use so many misspelled words and chat lingo like that.

I may be wrong, but I don't think it's anything official.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    It's clearly far from official, but that doesn't matter much, anyhow :D

If it's a good product of a loving fanbase for the very same fanbase, it's got quality intentions behind it.
  • Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite Ranger Germany
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by samuelk [/i]
    [B]I don't know if I would have put this on the front page as a "new B5 game"... kinda makes it sound like the guy's working on an official B5 game.

Either way, I don't think it's an official game, namely because of the way the guy types. Few professional game developers use so many misspelled words and chat lingo like that.

I may be wrong, but I don't think it's anything official. [/B][/QUOTE]
    he i have wrote "CHANCE" for a new b5 game , not a new b5 game is made :D btw i think it isn't wrong to post it on the news but i don't knowe hoe serious it is
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alpha-1 [/i]
    [B]he i have wrote "CHANCE" for a new b5 game , not a new b5 game is made :D btw i think it isn't wrong to post it on the news but i don't knowe hoe serious it is [/B][/QUOTE]

I didn't say it was wrong to post in the news. I just would have phrased it differently.

When I read it, it sounded to me like someone was talking about an official B5 game. But that doesn't really matter. It'll be interesting to see where this leads.
  • Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite Ranger Germany
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by samuelk [/i]
    [B]I didn't say it was wrong to post in the news. I just would have phrased it differently.

When I read it, it sounded to me like someone was talking about an official B5 game. But that doesn't really matter. It'll be interesting to see where this leads. [/B][/QUOTE]
    prased it how? i can edit the news ;)
    Don't worry about it. It's probably just me, anyway. :)

Not a big deal.
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    Gotta realize about this tidbit is the guy is Russian, not a native english speaker, and hell, his grammer is about as good as mine is in forums. Then again, I dont bother to spell check or anything, you people are not worth that much of my time ;)
  • whitestar90whitestar90 Elite Ranger
    Interesting,some more B5 stuff to play with if it ever gets of the ground.
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    You know my motto, support it!