Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Warlock.

I think im gonna redo the Warlock, need something of a break from my Super Danube, and Epic in general, plus right now i cant finish her becuase shane hasnt sent me the proper files to do so with. Anyways, what do you all want with the new version, im gonna redo the model, probly completely because i dont know if i still have the old files...... but thats no prob...... any suggestions ect., post below. :)

Dragon Heart

A.k.a Frost Dragon ~>

Comments

• LogicSequenceLogicSequence Elite Ranger
    i have the old files remember? i reworked things be4 we released her. Anyways, what were u thinking of redoing? she seems fine to me. i mean it's an accurate model, turrets are all correct, weapons are correct, textures are correct... as far as i recall she's complete... what needs to be redone?
  • I still dont like the model, its seems too choppy and shity done by me, plus it will give me something to do! lol. Anyways, let me know if that aok with you.

Frosty
  • LogicSequenceLogicSequence Elite Ranger
    i think it's fine, always have. i mean seriously, what do u want to change on it?

P.S.
    i never heard back from you friend from Epic, did he ever send me that email? (i lost the link to the post too)