Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Requests

2»

Comments

• LogicSequenceLogicSequence Elite Ranger
    yes i figured that... i've also discovered that only the weapon nps_fortress_cannon will work for bases... oh well.. lol for ingame i just changed the avatars for the bolt and turrets tp pulse cannons, so it looks right in that case.. but as for a full fledged multi-weapon b5 defense grid....... i don't think it's gonna work..
  • IndieIndie Moderator
    The defense grid should still work in a scenario though?
    THAT i don't know... i'd need to understand scripting to know that :) so u're gonna have to tell me.. LOL will it? if it will i'll put weapons on it, won't be a problem.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LogicSequence [/i]
    [B]THAT i don't know... i'd need to understand scripting to know that :) so u're gonna have to tell me.. LOL will it? if it will i'll put weapons on it, won't be a problem. [/B][/QUOTE]
    Don't know, we'll gonna have to test it. Does the current version have weapons attached?
    no, but i can make one.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LogicSequence [/i]
    [B]no, but i can make one. [/B][/QUOTE]
    when you've nuff time besides your InGame Mod this would be nice
    well if u guys read in the general thread i made a video logo (not complete yet)... now i've run into a problem.

the new versions of the bink video compressor use a different audio codec than the ones used in the EOC days... which means audio on ANY video we make for EOC will not work. UNLESS someone can tell me where to get the Bink converter from the EOC days (3 years ago?)? or make a suggestion on an alternative....

cause this means no cutscenes for the campaign either....

EDIT: PHEW!!!! we can all breath a collective sigh of releif! :) as usual i jumped the gun on the problem. i was able to find a solution to the problem :) thank goodness... else some of u (indie) would have been disappointed :) but all is ok now... (the sound quality will not be DVD quality, but who cares as long as it works eh? LOL)
    i'm in need of software to record video from games (directX) so we can make some videos to post online. something like fraps ([url]www.fraps.com[/url]) would be nice.. but u have to pay for the full version of fraps, so i'm looking for something free, and that actually works, unlike others floating around on the web. does anyone have software like this? or can point me to a link? or if the buda5 production fund has $30 (US) i can buy it for us, LOL.
  • I really need help with this one.I really tried to figure out how do that group jump but i didn't accoplish anything...i think that the best way to make ships jump in this mission is to make groups and one group includes a capital and it's fighters, but i don't know how to make this work.you can run it from the extras if you wanna take a better look to it but i've made it to epsilon system which i took from the cluster test.it has worked fine so far so i think there is really no reason yet to change it.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I just had an idea.

TV-out to a computer with video capture capabilities. Not the best, but it works.