Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Babylon 5 Season 1 DVDs

MorteMorte Earthforce Officer
I just thought I'd let you guys know I'll be getting my hands on this soon, so if you want any sounds or screens taken from it just post here and I'll get you 'em :)

Comments

• LogicSequenceLogicSequence Elite Ranger
    i think just about all of us have them now, but thanx anyways :)
  • Roi DantonRoi Danton Moderator
    Season 2

Has anybody the Season 2 DVD Box?
    getting it today or tommorrow actually... i wanna snapshot the primus to try and match her colors... GRRRR...
  • Roi DantonRoi Danton Moderator
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LogicSequence [/i]
    [B]getting it today or tommorrow actually... i wanna snapshot the primus to try and match her colors... GRRRR... [/B][/QUOTE]
    k, b/c that I'm asking
    yea what i had in mind was snapping it and then sampling the color, getting an RGB value for it, and use that as the base color for the paneling.
  • Warlord IIWarlord II Earthforce Officer
    I have both seasons but I don't have dvd-rom in my computer so no screenshots.
    i just got my season 2 about 5 min ago :p
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I'm in love with my S2 box set. It's holy. Absolutely holy. I loves ot...My prescious...

:D
    hey guys, just to let u all know, in case u didn't, but i'm sure u do... if you go to season 2 disc 6, and go to The B5 Universe, then data files. scroll to project lazarus, and hit the left arrow key (on pc or remote) u'll have a hidden '5' selected. hit enter or select and u'll get to see some season 2 bloopers.
  • IndieIndie Moderator
    Don't you go bragging with your S2 dvds... Pfft. Blech. Who cares about those anyways? *jealous* :)

Well, I'm planning to get it soon enough...