Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

It Happened in Ep 7?

Or Did it?

I was just watching my R2 S2 DVD's when I noticed that some episodes seemed to have jumped around a bit compared to my videos.:angryv:

It seems that 8 episodes have decided to swap places with each other, like "A Race through dark places" is now after "Soul Mates", when on my vids it was the other way round.

I was wondering if this is something only affecting the UK or have other regions been given the new timeline. :vorlon:

Comments

• VladVlad Earthforce Officer
    Well, I've noticed that episodes often get numbered by their production numbers instead of their airing order. According to the Lurker's Guide, ARTDP had a production number of 207, while Soul Mates was 208, even though Soul Mates was broadcast first. I'm guessing that your tapes are perhaps catalogued (in whole or in part) by production number. The episode order on the DVDs is the airing order.
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    Although, interestingly enough, in the specific case of ARTDP and Soul Mates, they were originally [i]meant[/i] to air in the order on your tapes. For whatever reason, they were swapped in the US broadcast and have stayed that way ever since.
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    thats because the drunk early 20s technician KNEW what he was doing.
  • LogicSequenceLogicSequence Elite Ranger
    Origional airing order (and DVD order) for season 2:

1. POINTS OF DEPARTURE
    2. REVELATIONS
    3. GEOMETRY OF SHADOWS
    4. A DISTANT STAR
    5. THE LONG DARK
    6. SPIDER IN THE WEB
    7. SOUL MATES
    8. A RACE THROUGH DARK PLACES
    9. THE COMING SHADOWS
    10. GROPOS
    11. ALL ALONE IN THE NIGHT
    12. ACTS OF SACRIFICE
    13. HUNTER, PREY
    14. THERE ALL THE HONOR LIES
    15. AND NOW FOR A WORD
    16. IN THE SHADOW OF Z’HA’DUM
    17. KNIVES
    18. CONFESSIONS AND LAMENTATIONS
    19. DIVIDED LOYALTIES
    20. THE LONG TWILIGHT STRUGGLE
    21. COMES THE INQUISITOR
    22. THE FALL OF NIGHT
  • samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
    How fitting that the episode order was posted by someone named "LogicSequence". :)
  • LogicSequenceLogicSequence Elite Ranger
    ahh, i failed to see that little bit of irony until now ;).

i can sympathize with the order mix up, b/c (i'm sure like many) my (now very old) VHS copies of B5 were origionally recorded out of order.... causing my great rerecording back in the TNT era.
  • Venom06Venom06 Earthforce Officer
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rogue Trader [/i]
    [B]thats because the drunk early 20s technician KNEW what he was doing. [/B][/QUOTE]

So you've finally decided to admit it was you.