Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Season 3 R2 release date

Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite RangerGermany
hi
see [url]http://www4.playserver4.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R2&title=123207[/url] you can also pre-order it

but why os this release so late?
Due for release on 10/11/2003

????

Comments

• The MercifulThe Merciful Earthforce Officer
    In November! :eek:

(Or is it October, don't remember which dating system the Brits use. Still... :rolleyes: )
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    The British use the sensible, logical system of putting the numbers in the order of smallest to biggest.
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    This sounds conspicuosly like the original release, before the priority of the boxes was raised because of the high sales....
    so i wouldn't read to much into the date (yet)...
    if it get's confirmed, i'd recommend writing protest-emails to WHV though...
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    ehhhhhhhhhhhhh shuddayanoface biggles :p
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Just checked Plays site and the Region 1 release is available on August 12th for a high price of £51.99. And yes the Region 2 release will be on the 10th of November which I think is a stupid amount of time to have to wait.

Meanwhile Dvdconcept.com are offering the 3rd season Region 1 for £49.99, bit cheaper than play (same release date). Think I might be ordering with them this time.
  • LorienLorien The First One
    Just wondering .. why would anyone want R2 over R1 anyway?
    i am sure most players these days support all of them..

i normaly go for R1 when i can ..
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    My dvd player isn't multi region and I dont really want to have to buy a new one just for one dvd set.

Worf
    I don't always go for R1 DVDs. They tend to cost more than R4, plus there's shipping on top of that. It used to be worth the extra cost (in terms of extras, far earlier release dates, etc), but now things have changed a lot. So, I usually check [url=http://www.michaeldvd.com.au/R4vsR1/R4vsR1.asp]this page[/url] (R4 people take note) first to see if it's worth it.
  • LorienLorien The First One
    wow thanks for that link! great info there

R4 is what though?
    i know what 1 and 2 are .. 4?
  • LogicSequenceLogicSequence Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]plus there's shipping on top of that. [/B][/QUOTE]

It's called Best Buy my friend :) $75.99 (US)
    Not if you live outside the US it isn't.

Lorien: R4 is New Zealand, Australia, and a few other places (I think South America).
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    Season 3 R2 release date

Finnish DVD-shop [url=http://www.filmifriikki.fi/]Filmifriikki[/url] says that release date is 10.11 (day.month)
    Box is UK-import.