Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

General BUDA 5 Thread

12346»

Comments

• well it looks as if the time has passed and since no one was online... except me... i must assume something came up? either that or i got lost in the time zones... it's 12:40pm GMT now (6:40am local)... i've been up all nite so i'm going to sleep... umm... anyone wanna suggest a secondary time? :) 10am GMT SUNDAY perhaps?
  • A new meeting would be fine. Since I happen to be pretty dumb, would Indie like to report the another meeting on that time we have here in Finland?:D

And if the new chat is going to be arranged at sunday, I can be there then. Depends about the time but more likely I can be there
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LogicSequence [/i]
    [B]10am GMT SUNDAY perhaps? [/B][/QUOTE]Ouch, well, sorry Logic, I was Invisible all the time and on breakfast ... I muddled the time zones. :/
    New time is okay, I will be there.
  • IndieIndie Moderator
    Was preoccupied with something all friday and saturday so I wasn't online until now. GMT 10AM in sunday is fine for me. Thats 12:00 for you and me Aurora.
  • sounds good then... 10am GMT sunday... that's today... well for u guys.... it's still saturday right now for me :p
  • So, just one hour until the chat. I'll have breakfast meanwhile :) . Logic, you should have a night meal, now? (is it around 1am for your?)
  • ummm it's only now 9:10am GMT... 3:10am local :)
  • as promised in the chat:

[IMG]http://mods.firstones.com/buda5/temp/banshee.jpg[/IMG]
    this is the primitive fighter.. ALPHA version, still needs work.

[IMG]http://mods.firstones.com/buda5/temp/carrier.jpg[/IMG]
    this is my concept for the carrier.. i'll modify it to have fighters on top
  • P3k contacted to me yesterday and he has a job now so he doesn't have the time for Buda5. He also gave me the characters which he has made so if somebody wants to continue his work...
    I can't put the file here. Too big for email and too big to msn. Gotta figure out something...

And I'll get that picture for Buda5 site today. I was too busy yesterday:robot:
  • I have over a week off from school starting today so if Indie isn't too busy, I'm still willing to recive those documents:)
  • Warlord IIWarlord II Earthforce Officer
    Got weekend off from army. Roi: you said icq is better for storing than irc. Just fyi I have irc logging all the time when I use it. For obvious reasons I couldn't participate in chat.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlord II [/i]
    [B]Got weekend off from army. Roi: you said icq is better for storing than irc. Just fyi I have irc logging all the time when I use it. For obvious reasons I couldn't participate in chat. [/B][/QUOTE]Whatever I said ... we've used IRC after 40mins of trying to get ICQ Chat to work ;) ...

... was strange, Indie was able to see us, but I didn't saw Logic and Logic couldn't see me ... and Aurora couldn't join, so we used IRC then.
  • We wouldn't have any use to this in the campaing?;) I made this just during the last night, Couldn't get sleep
  • looks kinda like the one i made a while ago ;) OOPS, guess i shoulda said something, LOL.. anyways, looks nice tho!
  • In some very strange way I could guess that you had already made that:) But thanks!
  • Looks nice. So we have two of it. I'm sure we could use it somehow in the campaign.
  • If we're gonna use the centauri station I suggest we use Logic's version. First off, I don't know how to texture (yet) and second, there is over 12000 polys in my model and I still should add few details in it
  • yikes! lol 12000 is high ;) if u send it to me i can texture it for you (tho i'd have to add it to my long list of things to be done).
  • Well, I got it down to 7200. Don't ask. I'm just too dumb and I didn't noticed one thing:D

I'll try to figure out how to do texturing and if I don't get it I'll send it to you

// EDIT Texturing left now. Final poly count seems to be 10911