Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

General BUDA 5 Thread

Comments

• I've been working on it for a while...I don't have a clue how to make it dependable on other missions so I think someone else has to do that part...
  • post an alpha copy of it for us :)
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LogicSequence [/i]
    [B]post an alpha copy of it for us :) [/B][/QUOTE]

If you give me babylon 5 station with defence grid ;)
  • Here is a very early version of severed dreams. I would have made it a better but at least on my computer it crashes so if you have the time, test it and report any errors
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aurora SF [/i]
    [B]Here is a very early version of severed dreams. I would have made it a better but at least on my computer it crashes so if you have the time, test it and report any errors [/B][/QUOTE] Hey Aurora, not that you're thinking we "forgot" you ... ;) .... currently I just have absolutely no time to do anything that hasn't the primary rank on my "to do list". So don't be disappointed plz! For me it's simply impossible to do it at present.
    He, I need urgently sleep now. :shadow1:
  • Heh, thank god I've had some time off from school and still not having a proper real life:)

There isn't that much of a need to do that testing for me. There is something really wrong with my computer. EOC crashes even if I play the ingame mod and it's not the only game which crashes...

I bet I'm gonna have a great time fixing all of these nice problems:mad:
  • IndieIndie Moderator
    I had a small break from school, but unfortunately RL got in the way. Didn't have time yet to test this or script the campaign mission I was planning to do.
  • yea school has been an issue for me too... summer seems to be our best "getting things done" time..
  • anybody had the time to test the severed dreams?I just would like to know what do you think about the main battle part.I know that I have to make it a lot harder but is it otherwise good?feedback feedback!!
  • Is it OK if I post some screenshots in public forum so the people would know that there has some developement happening in Buda5?
    [B]Is it OK if I post some screenshots in public forum so the people would know that there has some developement happening in Buda5? [/B][/QUOTE] yes of course it is okay :) ... you're welcome to do this, if the screenies doesn't tell too much about the Campaigns Plot (like "this is the Centauri Ship that attacks the Explorer Convey" or smtg like that)
  • yes please post
  • Screenshots

The screenshots aren't visible and if I paste a link to a screenshot into a new browser window there comes a message that I have to enter the Password for your account.
    So could you email the pics to me and I put them on the Firstones Server? If you can do this until this evening (local time, currently 11:37am) it would be good b/c I'm away the whole weekend.
  • I send the screenshots to Logic
    [B]I send the screenshots to Logic [/B][/QUOTE]Okay.
    If Logic won't come here recently you can send them to me ... I'm back right now.
  • who said i'm not here? :) i check the forums 3 times a day ;) i'll upload and link the pictures ASAP... i'm at a friends place now, so i'll get them up tonight, probably in an hour or 2.
    [B]who said i'm not here? :) i check the forums 3 times a day ;)[/B][/QUOTE]Oh, our modeller god is arising :D ;) *jk*.
    [B]i'm at a friends place now, so i'll get them up tonight, probably in an hour or 2. [/B][/QUOTE]Ehm, does the time proceed slower at your place? ;)
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Roi Danton [/i]
    [B]Ehm, does the time proceed slower at your place? ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Time is very relative consept;) :D
  • yes actually, see in my attempts to gain control of the planet, i created an artificial quantum singularity in my back yard... and i'll be damned if the damn thing just doesn't slow down time! sheesh.. i'll have to go give it a swift kick in the arse HOLE. ;)

uploading now.. :)
  • problem solved! :) you may hold your applause if you like ;)
    [B] if you like ;) [/B][/QUOTE]only if I like, right? ;) ... *applaustoAurora* :p@Logic :D

Hint/Comment: Next time the ships on some screenshots could be a little bigger (I would Zoom closer to them).
  • Hint/Comment recived;)
  • read the new announcement! :)
    [B]read the new announcement! :) [/B][/QUOTE]I'm sending the Buda5 Files (Mission Collection w/ Ship and Ini Pack, InGame Mod) per CD to german ppl who haven't a fast connection. So the ftp won't also be too overloaded ;) .
  • There's going to be an impropteu chat this weekend for Buda5 members... indie, roi, and i will all *try* to be there. (so yea, u guys, try to be there! :) ) Anyone else who would like to join, please feel free to do so!

Indie, did you have any specific day or time? Sometime saturday or sunday i suppose... so everyone check back here for a time (or for cancellation, knowing us, lol). Anyways, the chat will be on ICQ i suppose? i think that's what we used last time? :confused:

while we're there we mind as well talk about the campaign, progresses, reallife(tm) issues, and some other stuff. So... YEA! :)
  • How about the IRC server which p3k suggested for this kind of use?
    [B]Indie, did you have any specific day or time? Sometime saturday or sunday i suppose... so everyone check back here for a time (or for cancellation, knowing us, lol). Anyways, the chat will be on ICQ i suppose? i think that's what we used last time? :confused:

while we're there we mind as well talk about the campaign, progresses, reallife(tm) issues, and some other stuff. So... YEA! :) [/B][/QUOTE]I would have time at Saturday around 11am local time (10am GMT).

I'd prefer ICQ.

@Aurora: We did it at IRC as well, but for storing reasons ICQ Chat is better.
  • I can't promise anything but I'll do my best to be there then
  • that time is fine with me. indie, that time ok with u??