Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Welcome to the new Buda5 Forum

Hello old friends and new fans ;) !

This is the new Buda5 Forum, moved from Mods.Firstones.com to the Main Firstones Forum. So, now you can benefit from the local newer Forum Software Version and you haven't to register at the Mods Forum to post questions and your ideas.

For the new ones, the Buda5 homepage you can find here:
[url]http://mods.firstones.com/buda5/[/url] .

Nice greetings,
Roi Danton

Comments

• My first posting and the first reply!:)
  • IndieIndie Moderator
    Yes, welcome indeed. :)

Buda5 is planning to release some more toys this summer. Some are being tested now.;)
  • MorteMorte Earthforce Officer
    And others are just being created, for example my next project will be the Minbari Tinashi Frigate, which I shall create while trying to solve the fighter-beam targetting problems :)
    All this and more coming from the modeller previously known as The Claw- obviously being reborn has done me more good than oldy sheridan, no dying in 20 years for me! Oh... wait.. crap... it's 20 seconds. Bugger #dies##comes back to life as a zombie##realises no one has noticed the difference and shuffles off in search of what zombies everywhere crave- a good cup of tea#
  • LogicSequenceLogicSequence Elite Ranger
    LoL good luck on the fighter beams, i haven't been able to crack that one.... and i've tried... and tried... and tried... and... well you get the idea.

Also at indie's request i'm starting on the centauri primus battlecruiser ::shudders thinking of polygons::.... so u can look forward to some narn centauri battles then.

P.S.
    if u need help with the tinashi, i made a very good high poly version about a year or so ago.
  • MorteMorte Earthforce Officer
    Thanks dude, I'll bear that in mind :) In fact, if you could upload it somewhere so I can get hold of it, it would be much appreciated since I only have one model and some blurry pics to work from at the moment. Depending on how it goes though, I might have it finished by the end of the week or so- I'll have to see how R/L dictates that.
    A couple of years ago, when I first started modelling in IW2, and before I joined Buda 5, the first ship I made was in fact the Primus- unfortunatly it had several problems with it, problems that I now know could have been easilly solved, but at the time caused me to delete it. Just one of those things, I guess.
    Anyways, if you want some inspiration on modelling that, you could do far, far worse than having a look at Simon's original Primus for I-War 1.
  • time for more years of good fun here. :cool:
  • Roi DantonRoi Danton Moderator
    Skoal

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wolfman391 [/i]
    [B]time for more years of good fun here. :cool: [/B][/QUOTE]
    Hi wolfman, welcome back from your journey from the Mods.Firstones. Let's have a good drink! ;)