Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

B5 Cast photos

WORFWORF The Burninator
I have a copy of a photo of the B5 cast acting strangely, I know there are other photos taken at the same time but I dont have copies, does anyon else?

Worf

Comments

• StrikerStriker Provided with distinction
    How does a photo act strange? :)
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    The cast, not the photo :P

Worf
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Show us a scan!! :D
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    [img]http://ebay3.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_3a338f7e6f4a959de644e9db1df275eb/i-1.JPG[/img]
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I have that one too.
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    There's another version of that where they're giving the cameraman the finger... very amusing! ;)
    Do you have a copy of that one?

Worf
    [url]http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/jlbiggs/images/B5castbird.jpg[/url]
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Arent they giving Fox the finger?
  • Mr.GaribaldiMr.Garibaldi Earthforce Officer
    No way!... I just watched another great 2nd season episode and got a random urge to hit the message board to ask about the pic of the cast flipping the bird... I swear I have physic powers to sense things about to happen! haha someone beat me by just hours!! Does anyone have a higher resolution scan of these "strange" photos or know where to aquire these photos???
    Um... Ive seen it around several times... Its actually after UPN dropped them (if Im remembering correctly...)
  • samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
    Those photos are taken from TV Guide. I think I still have it somewhere. If I can find it, I'll make some scans.
    I have hires pictures.

[URL=http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/jlbiggs/images/B5castbird.jpg]B5castbird.jpg[/URL]
    [URL=http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/jlbiggs/images/b5-bike.jpg]b5-bike.jpg[/URL]
    [URL=http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/jlbiggs/images/castactingstranger.jpg]castactingstranger.jpg[/URL]
    Thats the one Biggles ;) I think Londo's expression in the first one says it all! Bloody funny :D

Worf you can still pick these up on Ebay now and then.
    Those are great pictures, I doubt many other series have cast photos like that.

I have no money left after buying the DVDs, so no photos from ebay for me.

Worf
  • Mr.GaribaldiMr.Garibaldi Earthforce Officer
    Ahh! nice scans Biggles! thanks :)
    Yes, thank you.
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    now these are pictures i have NEVER seen!

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! :D
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    *sniff* I LOOOOVE YOU MAN!!
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by rhett [/i]
    [B]Um... Ive seen it around several times... Its actually after UPN dropped them (if Im remembering correctly...) [/B][/QUOTE]

I dont believe upn and babylon 5 existed at the same time. upn (if you remember) was launched by the god aweful star trek voyager.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyvar [/i]
    [B]*sniff* I LOOOOVE YOU MAN!! [/B][/QUOTE]

I LOVE YOU TOO MAN!!!
  • bobobobo (A monkey)
    UPN and B5 [i]did[/i] exist at the same time. Warner tried to create its on network (PTEN?) to counter UPN. It only lasted through the second or third series.
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    Babylon 5 was one of three shows that started PTEN (Prime Time Entertainment Network). PTEN was Warner's attempt to create a television network, only with far less business sense than even the present-day WB network. As such, it was shown on all sorts of local stations all over the country. Here in Fresno, the Fox affiliate hosted PTEN. In other places, it was the UPN affiliate, or the NBC affiliate, or just a plain old local channel. The other two shows were Kung Fu: The Legend Continues and Time Trax. By the fourth year, only B5 remained; PTEN died after B5's fourth season, and would have taken B5 with it if TNT hadn't stepped in.

Of course, we all know what happened next.
  • whitestar90whitestar90 Elite Ranger
    Havn't seen the bike one before but got the others on my harddrive.:D
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    never saw the bike one before...
    Thanks Biggles. ;)
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    I LOVE YOU ALL, MAN!!!!
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    Thanks Biggles! I haven't seen the photo of "cast acting strange" befor!
    There's another photo that went round of Lennier wearing shades sitting in a convertible with Marcus in a car park, more than likely outside the studio. Very funny! :D