Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

TBP 2.0 is out!!!!

2»

Comments

• Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by croxis [/i]
    [B]That can be taken VERY wrong....... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I wouldn't be the Firstones Official Fuzzy Dice if I actually cared what people thought about my posts. :)
  • Whitestar 15Whitestar 15 Earthforce Officer
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No hiding place [/i]
    [B]I'm sure i've heard about something about tbp 1.4. Apparentley it lets you run the mod without the game or something......

Am I right? If so can I have the link? If not, then tell me to shut up:( [/B][/QUOTE]

D'Oh I just bought the game for it...
  • whitestar90whitestar90 Elite Ranger
    Thats alright ,keep the game as you never know when you may want the discs ;)
  • PSI-KILLERPSI-KILLER Needs help
    Because Feespace 2 is on underdogs does that mean its public domain? I got the '99 game of year edition 3 cd set? Can I start making copies?
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PSI-KILLER [/i]
    [B]Because Feespace 2 is on underdogs does that mean its public domain? I got the '99 game of year edition 3 cd set? Can I start making copies? [/B][/QUOTE]

Its un-officially declared "Abandonware". Volition has known about it, but isn't doing anything to stop it. Interplay is all but dead, so they can't do anything anyways.

As for making copies, the readme says you can do it as long as you aren't doing it via commercial means. (ie: pay per play or the like) [Section 7, Paragraph 1 of the readme.txt for those that are curious.] Note: When I say this, I mean making copies for yourself, and maybe a friend. I don't mean that its ok for you to start cranking out copies like no tomorrow and just giving them away. That WOULD be illegal.
  • PSI-KILLERPSI-KILLER Needs help
    So giving them away would be illegal?
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PSI-KILLER [/i]
    [B]So giving them away would be illegal? [/B][/QUOTE]

Anything other than making a backup copy for yourself, or making a copy for a friend to play (like at a LAN party or something) would be illegal according to the readme.
  • whitestar90whitestar90 Elite Ranger
    Apparently you can make copies of it but under no circumstances you sell them.