Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

tbp base 1.4 released!!!

Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite RangerGermany
you can get the infos and a link at the newspage (fo.com)

have fun with it:)

Comments

• RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Downloading now...
    I have a problem. I downloaded and installed the TBP base 1.4 full and then installed the TBP Project 2.0 full, however when I try to start a new game (by pressing continue, I think it is) the game will either:
    a) Demand CD 2 (which I cant provide because I don't own FS2)
    or
    b) If I use the Freespace 2 (Open) start command, the game will just immediately crash to desktop.

I am running windows XP Home, Radeon 8500 card, DX 9.1, Pentium 4 1.8 GH with 512MB of RAM. Thanks in advance.
  • Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite Ranger Germany
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by rhett [/i]
    [B]I have a problem. I downloaded and installed the TBP base 1.4 full and then installed the TBP Project 2.0 full, however when I try to start a new game (by pressing continue, I think it is) the game will either:
    a) Demand CD 2 (which I cant provide because I don't own FS2)
    or
    b) If I use the Freespace 2 (Open) start command, the game will just immediately crash to desktop.

I am running windows XP Home, Radeon 8500 card, DX 9.1, Pentium 4 1.8 GH with 512MB of RAM. Thanks in advance. [/B][/QUOTE]

try this exe [url]http://fs2source.warpcore.org/exes/fs2_open_3.4.zip[/url]

btw. have you configure your fs2 at the "launcher"?
    Yep, I have configured it at the launcher. Thanks for the link to the file. I will download it now.
    That seems to have fixed it. Thanks!! I do not get the CTD anymore... Ill let you know if I have any other problems. Again, thanks for the quick reply!!
  • Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite Ranger Germany
    no problem:) btw. what is CTD?
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alpha-1 [/i]
    [B]no problem:) btw. what is CTD? [/B][/QUOTE]

Crash to Desktop :)