Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Season 3

LorienLorien The First One
hey all
just wondering what the word is on season 3.

want to know how to spread out watching season 2 .. i went through season 1 so fast that the wait for season 2 was horrid.

Lorien

Comments

• croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    6 months, or so i am told
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by croxis [/i]
    [B]6 months, or so i am told [/B][/QUOTE]

That jibes pretty well with what i had heard, that they were shooting for an early november release for S3, April again for S4 and november of 04 for S5.
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Yeah JMS said that they were close to wrapping up on season 3 so it won't be that long. Will certainly have to ration watching season 2 though, make it last as long as possible!
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I thought it was around September they were aiming for.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]I thought it was around September they were aiming for. [/B][/QUOTE]

Perhaps, either way, i want it NOW.
    You're not the only one. :)
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    man I still havent gotten season 1 yet!!! I have to use all my money to further my plans! yes and once my plans are.. well furthered... I will then aquire all of the dvds!!
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]You're not the only one. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

I want season 2 now too, but since i've got to pay $590 for a livingroom set by sunday.. I think its gonna have to wait a couple weeks.
  • 2k needed for car repairs.. guess i won't be getting season 2 anytime soon =/
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Achem!

That's quite a bit.
    What's the damage?
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by rcmodels [/i]
    [B]2k needed for car repairs.. guess i won't be getting season 2 anytime soon =/ [/B][/QUOTE]

ouch, our livingroom set was only $1300 total. but still,
    I'm supposed to be saving all my cash for a deposit on a flat.... nah screw it... B5 wins this time round! ;)
  • the hoods crumpled a half inch, so we havent even been able to get inside it, it runs though and i've been driving it for 2 weeks.. needs a new hood and front grillthingy. It's a dodge stratus, was in mint condition until the accident.. with 160,000 mi on it. oh well...

here's how it went down. left the mall parking lot, turn left at lights, lady in front of me jumps on the brakes, i jump on mine, i slide into her (raining at night) then the dude behind me slams into me... i done got sandwiched....yo...

so the lady was stopping abruptly, going to make and illegal left hand turn, without a signal. why? because the damned tourist couldn't pass up The Christmas Tree Shoppe. damned tourists.
  • just what defines a flat?
    Ack. I hate those things.

My last accident set me back $600...for the other car, a last-gen ford taurus. I scraped off a little paint, but the cost to repaint was more than a factory-painted replacement bumper, so they went with that option instead.

I hate these new "Flush" bumpers. They're financial disasters waiting to happen.

FYI: My damage for that was a slightly crumpled hood, deeper fender dent, and a crushed side indicator. I'm thinking that if I don't hammer it out myself, it'll probably set me back around $300 from a junkyard. Thankfully, the panels in question were already dented, so it's not too bad for me. Gave me an excuse to consider replacing them. Although the worst part was that it caused a hood latch to eventually shatter from the increased pressure. And now my headlights are even more out of alignment (although they don't clare into other drivers' eyes anymore. :P)

Well, good luck on getting it fixed. Although if you have one of the old ones...maybe you could swap out the front end for a new style? ;) I hear they mate up...
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by rcmodels [/i]
    [B]just what defines a flat? [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, that varies. :) A flat isn't an apartment, a house, or a unit.
  • right....

anyway, moral of the story, don' t drive behind people from connecticut... or new york.
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    and what constitutes a flat is a grand mystery... at least to all thouse outside of england and other commenwealth countries...
    I'd suggest changing that.

Don't drive *near* people from Long Island or Connecticut.

LI has the nation's worst drivers, with the state sitting right above us as slightly less feared.
  • Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite Ranger Germany
    [img]http://www.b5tv.com/images/season3dvd2.jpg[/img] :) :) :)
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    All I want to know is where the "upside down" ship is on the cover of this one... :D Very nice looking cover though...
    Woohoo! Love the cover! It looks fantastic! :) And an August release date is fantastic... not long to wait really.

As for what defines a flat... anything thats not a house ;) Heee... nah, flat is what we call an apartment over here.
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    See... Whatt'd I tell ya?

[FONT=arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=limegreen]GREEN![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    Good man, Jack, good man...
  • LightNZLightNZ Ranger
    the next one's gotta be PURPLE then hehe
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    [COLOR=purple][B]PURPLE[/B][/COLOR] should be the last one. [COLOR=purple][B]PURPLE[/B][/COLOR] will be the triumphant one!
    Hell no, purple wont even get one...
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Random Chaos [/i]
    [B][COLOR=purple][B]PURPLE[/B][/COLOR] should be the last one. [COLOR=purple][B]PURPLE[/B][/COLOR] will be the triumphant one! [/B][/QUOTE]

No, the season 4 boxset should be purple. That way, the best season gets the best color. :D
    Or how bout the worst color gets no season???