Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

B5 Season 2 TV Commercial!

mambo_mordenmambo_morden Earthforce Officer
Anyone see the B5 Season 2 DVD tv promo? I was watching comedy central here just a minute ago and saw (at least) a 30 second promo for the boxed set. I was surprised to say the least!

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Sounds like they're really pushing it this time. :)
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    After how good the first one did on internet, word of mouth, and magazine advertising, I'm not surprised.
  • mambo_mordenmambo_morden Earthforce Officer
    Just saw it twice more... hope this boosts sales for them!
  • Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite Ranger Germany
    if you aee it again, can you record it and upload it somewere please:)?
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Sure thing. I watch that channel all the time and am on a capping run right now
  • I would love to see it
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Wow, thats good. Nice move by WB, seems they've finally realised what an assest B5 still is. They'll make a killing on season 2!
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    I've justed checked Amazon and Season 2 is ranked 4th!!!!!!!! Woooohooooo! :eek: :)
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Woo!
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Sounds good!! Anyone get a vidcap of the commercial?? I would be very interested in giving it a look (just out of curiousity).
  • LorienLorien The First One
    just a note: the more they spend on marketing the more sets they have to sell. this isnt always a good idea .. hopefuly it will work in this case
    I would think that it could be a sign that they anticipate (based upon the last season's dvd sales) that they can afford to do this. The sales ranking on Amazon is always a good indicator and it's been in the top ten in sales for some time now - and keep in mind that it is a pricey set, so there has to be a great deal of interest in it to keep it in that rank.
  • I just saw it as well. I was suprised to say the least.
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    Welcome to the boards! Beer's in the fridge, and the nuts are all over the place.
  • Hi,

can someone make downloadable this spot on the net please?:)
    I'd like to see it, if it's possible... Thx!

Greetings
    Delenn
    {(:-)
    I'd put it up on my site if someone captures it... I was going to try and capture it myself, but my stuff's all packed away for now.
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Yes- if someone could capture it, that would be great...
  • Whitestar 15Whitestar 15 Earthforce Officer
    There's a poster/advert for Babylon 5 in this weeks (24-30th May) "What's on TV?"...It takes up a full page and has the front cover of the DVDs on with a picture of the boxset overlaid on top with the words "THE COMPLETE SECOND SERIES" and "THE JOURNEY FORGES ON"

Just thought I'd point that out :D