Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Random Observation

SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
I was just watching "The Geometry of Shadows" on the S2 DVDs, and I noticed a glitch in the credits.

At the end, the production number changes from 203 to 202 and quickly fades out.

Just thought it should be noted. :)

Comments

• RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    No, there is a hole in your mind...
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Re: Random Observation

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sanfam [/i]
    [B]I was just watching "The Geometry of Shadows" on the S2 DVDs, and I noticed a glitch in the credits.

At the end, the production number changes from 203 to 202 and quickly fades out.

Just thought it should be noted. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

You are not ready for 203
  • Forget about it, ... quickly !!
  • another "glitch" is that the opening credits for the first few B5 DVD's show the transformed Delenn... it's not too bad if you've seen B5 before, but... if you haven't, then it's gonna spoil the surprise!

also, as i understand it, the originals didn't have this trailer. i think it got added when it moved to the sci fi channel, iirc.
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    They also always use the same credit reel, when there were about three. The first had season 1 Delenn, the second had season 2 Delenn, and the third had season 2 Delenn, gave Keffer a rank, and called Ivanova a commander. This one only uses the 2nd version, but, oddly, uses the correct audio narration version for each episode.

On a related not, there's only one episode that doesn't use the first season end credits music. And I really liked the Second season end credits music.