Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Your Amazon.com order has shipped

LorienLorien The First One
hmm just got this.
"We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items today, and that this completes your order. " etc. etc.

so looks like season 2 is released. isnt that a touch earlier than expected?

i decided to order my one from amazon US. seemed like the cheapest place (including shipping to israel) : plus, i wanted a reg. 1 this time than 2..

anyone else know anything about the release? i was sure it was supposed to be released at the end of the month or something

anyway.. now i wait a week or so till it gets here. :(

Lorien

Comments

• samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
    Uh...yeah, that is a bit earlier than expected. The official release date is April 29th.

I ordered mine from NorthAmericanDVD.com, so I'll probably get mine around the 29th or after.
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    All hail Lorien!

:D

Israel huh?

Any jobs over there?

;)
  • LorienLorien The First One
    hey jack. i wouldnt know man. sorry
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I thought you were in Canada! :)

Maybe Amazon shipped you the wrong thing? It seems a bit odd that they would ship 7 days early.
    canada? never. wish i could visit though .. heard its a great place

been in israel since 1974:)

hmm i checked and it seems its the right item.

"Babylon 5 - The Complete Second Season "
    [url]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000087EYB/103-3388009-9637401[/url]

so looks like amazon got it already and are sending it out to those who pre-ordered. i only pre-ordered it on april 7 .. so i am VERY happy!

"could it be true? is he the one??"
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    What do you do in Israel (if you dont mind me asking). Are you Israeli? (again, im just being nosey).
    born in London in 1971. came here at age 4-5 and since then been here. Spoke English at home and went to visit family in summer holidays as a kid - so my English is ok. I actually have a strong English accent (cental-London accent). I work for an Internet company based in LA though for the last 4 years or so.

So I guess I am an Israeli but I am also very British.

-:)
    Heh...

Well it's snowing outside my window...

Does that qualify as a cold day in hell?

Snow in April in California at 3200 ft...

*shakin my head*
    LOL we dont get snow. my wife has actualy never seen snow.
    About ten years ago we had a freak snow storm come in the middle of May and dump all the way down to 1500 ft...

That was a kick!!!

:D
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    heh, people getting Season 2, and I *Just* got season 1... :D
    Looks like a lot of places are getting Season 2 early. NorthAmericanDVD.com just shipped my order as well.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Maybe it'll arrive here early then. That would be nice. :)
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I can't wait for the goodies!

TOYS! TOYS! TOYS!
    lol. i really cant wait. going to have a nice weekend session with this :) heaven!!!
    Meanwhile....

JackN, stranded in the abandoned Rebel fortress on the Planet Hoth, is doomed to reruns of Star Wars episodes...

:rolleyes:
    Use the shovel...luke-err...Jack.
    heheh . actualy i really like Voyager. nearly as much as B5 actualy
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    *Fwaps Lorien*

NEVER say that here, and don't mention....her.... ;)

ohh...Gag Reels on the S2 DVDs...lucky folks that get it...
    hehe :)
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Another month to go before the region 2 release :(

Worf
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    I'm with you there Worf!!!! Grrrrr don't like this waiting!

Most annoying also is that Play.com have got the region 1 set in stock as we speak, but for £51.99.... region 2 will be released on the 26th May and for £33.99 (currently £42.99, they put the price up after announcing it). An extra £20 is a bit much really just to get the region 1 version. Maybe Play will get early delivery, but I doubt it very much.

Bring on the 29th!!!!!! :rolleyes: ;)
    i guess u guys dont have a multi-zone player ha?
    why not?
    I do have a multiregion player but if I order through Play I'll be paying an extra £20 over the region 2 version plus Customs will whack on an extra £15-35 depending on what mood their in.... makes it too expensive. UK Customs are ***** :mad: when it comes to stuff coming in from the US over a value of £25. I could order through Amazon.com but would still get stung with a customs charge.
    right same here in israel.

i paid 74.99 + $5.98 or so for shipping = $80.97 US for reg. 1
    i expect to pay at least 18% more tax the second it hits those **** at customs. i will probably end up paying around $100 US overall (that is if they are in a good mood .. as otherwise it might even be more) but we both know its worth every cent and more. i can not stand the idea that the season 2 is out on DVD and i have not seen it. so paying the extra cost and getting it early.

i could have just waited till July when I am off to a holiday in scotland and got it there for a lot less. but waiting till july for this is not an option :)

in israel : they dont sell this kind of thing ..it would end up costing in a shop around $130 US at least and people dont pay that here.

so for me - paying $100 US and getting it super early is 100% worth it.

not every day we get a B5 season on DVD:)

season 1 i got from blackstar.co.uk. but i have always liked reg 1 over reg 2 DVDs and as the price for reg 1 in the US is cheaper than reg 2 in the UK .. this was the best way to do it
  • Bought mine from North American and it shipped yesterday.

Currently it's in Detroit MI, should only be a few more days!!
    Lorien... yep there is that side to the argument, getting it as soon as possible but finances don't allow at the moment, been a very tight month. Its not too long to wait really, if it was until July though I doubt I'd have been able to hold off ;)

Going to be camping out by the post box pretty soon ;)
    UPS says my DVDs will be here tomorrow. Woohoo!
    Wow.

I just got an email that was sent on the *18th*
    telling me that my DVDs have shipped!!!

At this rate, they should be here before Friday!
    SWEET.

Season 2 is now in my hot little hands.