Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Lockleu sets it strait with sheridan

anybody remember what episode it was when she said something like " i wont be micromanaged or used for someone elses agenda."

Comments

• RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Not off the top of my head...
  • VladVlad Earthforce Officer
    I think it was the first episode of Season 5, "No Comprimises".

I personally loved the end of that episode... after the two failed assasination attempts (and subsequent two interruptions of the swearing-in ceremony):

G'Kar: "Put your hand on the book. Do you want to be president?"
    Sheridan: "Yes"
    G'Kar: "Good, let's eat"
  • eamonmcaeamonmca Earthforce Officer
    I thought that went:

G: Do you want to be president?
    S: Yes
    G: Put your hand on the book and say 'I do'?
    S: *puts and on book* I do.
    G: Fine - done - lets eat.

Yes. G'Kar is utterly cool - with a love of food almost as great as mine. (Remember back in season 1 or 2, when he was eating (ie taking bites out of) something that looked like half a cow when Na'toth interrupted). Thats my kind of snack.
  • VladVlad Earthforce Officer
    Ah, that sounds more like it. It's been quite a while since I've seen the episode, and I only saw it once, so I don't have the exchange committed to memory yet :).
  • eamonmcaeamonmca Earthforce Officer
    I have to admit - I recognised it as being 'wrong' - but had to find the episode to get the exact text.
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by eamonmca [/i]
    [B]Yes. G'Kar is utterly cool - with a love of food almost as great as mine. (Remember back in season 1 or 2, when he was eating (ie taking bites out of) something that looked like half a cow when Na'toth interrupted). Thats my kind of snack. [/B][/QUOTE]

It wasn't Na'Toth, it was that messenger/assaisn guy. The Narn with glasses.

That was a great scene. From G'Kar singing while he cooked to when he was screaming at the messenger.
    "Are you Ambassador G'Kar?"
    "These are Ambassador G'Kar's [i]quarters[/i], this is Ambassador G'Kar's [i]table[/i], this is Ambassador G'Kar's [i][b]dinner![/i][/b] Which part of this progression escapes you?"