Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Gag Reelincludet at the second season dvd box?!?!

Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite RangerGermany
hi all
found this at amazon.com
[quote]Starring: Bruce Boxleitner, See more

Encoding: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. This DVD will probably NOT be viewable in other countries. Read more about DVD formats.)
Format: Color, Closed-captioned, Widescreen, Dolby, Box set

Rated: NR
Studio: Warner Home Video
DVD Features:
Commentary by series creator/producer J. Michael Straczynski and various cast members

Commentary by Straczynski and cast members Bruce Boxleitner, Claudia Christian and Jerry Doyle

Building Babylon: Blueprint of an Episode featurette

Shadows and Dreams: Honors of Babylon featurette, including coverage of the Hugo Award

The Universe of Babylon 5 data/tech/personnel files

Gag reel

Babylon 5 Timeline

Original Episode promos

Widescreen letterbox format

Number of discs: 6

From IMDb: Quotes & Trivia
ASIN: B000087EYB
Average Customer Review: Based on 16 reviews. Write a review.

Amazon.com Sales Rank (DVD): 32
[/quote]

so is it tru? can it be? it would cool to hav ethe gag reel includet in the box. or is it only an eror from amazon???

Comments

• RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    My guess would be that it is a screw up from amazon. As I recall, JMS seemed to be pretty adament about not relesing them (unless they were able to clean them up). But- someone else might know more. That would be the first I have heard of the bloopers type thing being included.
  • Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite Ranger Germany
    coooool

[url]http://www2.warnerbros.com/babylon5/store.html[/url] it seems like the gag reel will be includet in the box!!!
    at wb's b5 site there stand alsogag reel in their dvd features list!!!
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    Recently, I remember JMS saying it was more a problem with working out how to pay the people involved, given it was material Not Intended for Distribution.

[url=http://www.jmsnews.com/scripts/MsgStore.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetMsg&List=1&Topic=146&Flags=0&Query=BrowseCmd&QFlags=0&ls=145&qs=0&qt=0]Here[/url] it is.

[quote]------------------------------------------------------------------------
    >I once found a website with a tons of bloopers videos grabbed from
    >some convention or something (and sadly in a very poor quality).
    Good, they shouldn't be good quality.
    >I was
    >sadened not seeing those on the DVDs.
    >
    >Is there any plan for upcoming season packages ?
    I think there has to be some arrangement made between WB and the Screen Actors
    Guild for that to be done, since it involves material not originally intended
    for broadcast. So that has been a sticking point to date.
    jms
    (jmsatb5@aol.com)
    (all message content (c) 2002 by synthetic worlds, ltd.,
    permission to reprint specifically denied to SFX Magazine
    and don't send me story ideas)
    [/quote]

Plus, there would probably be a problem with all those swears on it. Whole sections would be one long "BEEEEEEEEEEP!".
    Plus I do not know if we can equate the gag reel to the blooper tape...
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by David of Mac [/i]
    [B]
    Plus, there would probably be a problem with all those swears on it. Whole sections would be one long "BEEEEEEEEEEP!". [/B][/QUOTE]

Umm its on DVD, why would they ahve to bleep it???? its not like its being broacast on TV, in fact, if they included it on the DVD and did bleep it, that would be the most pointless thing i've ever seen.

And i've seen some pretty damn pointless things (like a bunny with a pancake on its head)
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    Well, probably because Babylon 5 is not exactly the most explicit of Sci-Fi shows (mostly), so having a featurette with lots of swears on the DVD might be somewhat unexpected for, say, little Timmy, and, more importantly, little Timmy's strict and litigious mother.

But, then, I'm not exactly sure how these things work, so, um, yeah. Maybe it'll uncut, maybe bleeped, maybe a different edit with new and exciting bloopers in addition to our old favorites. I don't know.
    Or maybe its not the blooper reel at all. It could be something either totally new or something unrealesed as of yet. Although, the DVD's are unrated (I think) so cussing would not be a problem per se. They will probably just be well hidden.