Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

B5 TC for Freelancer Hiring

RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
We are currently looking for someone to fill the position as a Producer on our team. Your job would be to coordinate the various members of the team, to enhace communication in the team, and with people outside. You should have good people-skills, should know english to a decent level (we're an international team). You do not need to have any creative talents (in fact, we'd prefer someone without). For more info, reply to this thread. if you want to apply, write an email to: [email]jobs@slb5mod.no-ip.com[/email]

Comments

• Could you explain the position in greater detail?
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    well, i'll try:
    we will need some more recruitements in the near future, and organising that would be one of his/her responsibilites.
    Also, we tend to be quite a lazy bunch, so we need someone to kick our butts from time to time, maybe motivate us during a stressful time.
    He'd be responsible for setting "milestones" and making sure we keep them (nothing complicated, just like: "you finish this model 'til the end of the month" and then bugging the poor artist until he gives up and finishes the work).
    I'd also like to have him handle the PR stuff (though if it's too much we could get someone for that later).
    basically he's the project lead for the organisatorial (sp?) stuff, while i am the director, the project lead for the creative stuff.
    the idea behind it is some kind of a symbiotic relation ship, that he makes sure my ideas can be realised.
    While it would be best to get someone who doesn't want to give any input on the creative side, I'm open to discussions on many issues (not all).
    He/she would be also responsible for keeping my ideas grounded, making sure the stuff i come up with is realizable.
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    I would be glad to help out- it sounds like something that I would be very able to do. However, I dont know if I have enough time...
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    I might also be able to help. I have no other projects right now really.
  • phonzphonz Trainee
    well....

i'd be interested, if its still open??
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    sorry, it's allready filled