Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Babylon 5 back in NZ

Kinda,
River of Souls was shown on Sky 1 on Saturday and A Call to Arms is being shown this comming saturday.

- i don't have sky 1, but i thought i'd mention it :)

If only the series would come back.

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Don't have Sky, have those on tape. Ah, if only they'd play the series again. :)
  • yeah, at a nice prime time slot :)

and then after that they could show the second season of farscape lol

if only
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LightNZ [/i]
    [B]yeah, at a nice prime time slot :)

and then after that they could show the second season of farscape lol

if only [/B][/QUOTE]

Having the farscape DVDs/r*ps is the best way to go,. You can consume nothing but farscape for like 60 hours straight. :D
  • is there aseason 2 box set for Farscape?? or are there plans for one?

I have season one, but that doesn't help much because season 1 has been shown twice in New zealand (they never got to the other seasons lol *sigh*)
  • [url]http://www.blackstar.co.uk/circle/clan/farscape_box[/url]
  • [url]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=dvd&field-keywords=farscape&search-type=ss&bq=1/ref=aps_more_bdgw_d_1/103-4755461-4055865[/url]
  • no season 2 BOX SET though :( :( :(. You can only buy the dvd's individually
  • Yeah... Well, TVRIPS will have to do for now ;) . The new XVID.LOL rips are the ****.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I must get that first season box. And the second when they make one.
  • Yeah, season 1 was great because the episodes were so inconsequential. They were just random episodes that showed how stupid chrichton was :D
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    They were in no way inconsequential!

*beats Stacman*
  • Actually, that's true. They each developed characters and helped establish the Farscape universe. Damn... the subtle intricasies of the Farscape plot designs are incredible.

What I meant by inconsequential was that it was one episode at a time. There was no continuing plot.
  • so is there or isn't there going to be a DVD season 2 box set for Farscape?