Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

*Breaks Ice*

It pains me to see an empty forum. So i'll post a query.

What be'eth the Legend of the Rangers?

Comments

• Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Like Crusade, another B5 spinoff that didn't make it. Except this one never got past the pilot episode...
  • ArgoneArgone Genuine Klingon
    Sci-Fi really never gave it a chance! But thats come to be expected from them. :(
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    Apparently, it got poor ratings on the East Coast. Gee, I wonder why that was. They only put it agaisnt the highest-rated football game in recent history.
  • heheh, damn bastards. How many episodes were there?
  • [QUOTE]Except this one never got past the pilot episode...[/QUOTE]

There you go. Just the two hour pilot. Cursed Sci-Fi channel.
  • So... we have a forum dedicated to a 2 hour pilot.... Am I the only one who see's the uselessness?
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    Well, it predates the pilot and the redlight, and no one bothered to delete it. To be honest, I'm not sure about why we keep this and the Crusade forum around. If we consoldated them all into one, it would make more sense.
  • Series specific discussion is rather useless, considiering there is only one actual series that anyone cares about
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    we do care about the other 2, but everything that can be said has been...
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    [url]www.b5tv.com[/url] also have series based forums, but thier areas are much more active.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by croxis [/i]
    [B][url]www.b5tv.com[/url] also have series based forums, but thier areas are much more active. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh god.. that BB is UGLY. FUCKING UGLY.
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    They are reminents of things that might have been...

EDIT: Welcome Firestar!