Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

So...

Don't kill me for asking this, what is Crusade?

Comments

• Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    *kills stacman*

It's one of the B5 shootoff series that only lasted 1 season...
  • OMG, i can't believe that you don't know. Crusade was awsome.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Crusade was set 5 years (?) after season 5. It was axed because it didn't have enough sex in it.
  • WHYWHY Elite Ranger
    Cripes, it didn't even last a season, it had 13 episodes (12 of which were actually good when viewed in a certain order).

though, if it actually HAD lasted a season, we would've seen those two kickass episodes we've read in script-form
  • Well, I'm a complete B5 n00b. My exposure is pretty much just Sanfam's Season 1 box set, which rox sox.
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    so that means you know sanfam in person.

is he as werid as we all believe? :D
  • Wierd? I would have to say... maybe. I need to get more of a feel for what this forum deems Sanfam to be before I can make that judgement. From my perspective, he's perfectly normal, save for a few eccentricities(i can't spell).
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Normal!??!?!?!? How dare you call anyone that visits this forum normal!!!!!

:D
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    To him, I'm almost normal. Then again, we live in generally funky community. :P

And yes, we do know each other in person. Heh.
  • Well, in our clique, we are normal. In our community, we are generally a wee bit different. For instance, the only reason my mom has mildly accepted andrew is because he's half-indian.

Well, to think about it, aside from isolating ourselves to our computers for days on end, we don't really do anything so different. I don't dress in all black, I don't speak computer sp34k constantly. Andrew's a very nice person, even on the surface. But I think we both share one thing, contempt for idiots.

It's mostly because we live in Cold Spring Harbor. The richest, most stupid, white kid haven on this earth. Seriously, it's like airhead central. But the girls are hot... ;) Surprisingly, the Sanjanwala genepoool is surprisingly representative of this. I won't go in to detail.
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    wait sanfam has a hot sister? is that what your getting at?
  • 2. And they're bloody morons(no offense andrew).