Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Yeh!!! my wife likes Babylon 5.

FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
My wife got me the season 1 dvds for Valentines day. We've watched 12 eps since Friday and she can't get enough of the show. I keep telling her, if you like it now wait until you get to the later seasons.

Man this is great, now I'll have no problem convincing her we should get season 2.

Jake

[edit] BTW she thinks that TKO is the worst episode ever...

Comments

• Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    TKO was one of the worst...until S5 :p
  • Mr. FuryMr. Fury Earthforce Officer
    WTF is wrong with S5? I liked it...
  • My wife started watching with me after season 4 ended, during the first run. When TNT started showing from the beginning, she got hooked. We both watched SiL together....

Awwwwwwwwwww
  • whitestar90whitestar90 Elite Ranger
    Great,she'll love the rest of the series then:shadow1:
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    im like the only person i have ever met that likes the show and really digs it. i mean really digs it, who could debate it and post 2780 times on a fansite dedicated to saving the failed( :( ) game based on it....

wow Im a dork and DAMN proud of it :D :D
  • ArgoneArgone Genuine Klingon
    Hey I love the show and my wife loves it too. She cried her eyes out at Sleeping in Light!
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    DAMN!!! You have wives that like B5!! I don't even got friends that care to see even one episode!
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by C_Mon [/i]
    [B]DAMN!!! You have wives that like B5!! I don't even got friends that care to see even one episode! [/B][/QUOTE]

My wife loves B5, she thinks it was the best show on TV.
  • I have a 'friend' who 'likes' Babylon 5, but he's only seen it once, understands nothing of the underlying messages or overall plot, but likes the crappy space battle CGI. Infidel.
  • heh...I liked the CGI too... ;)
    I love the story line kinda like real life, Save the universe many times over and still get screwed in the end. ;)
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Screwed as in good or bad?
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Argone [/i]
    [B]I love the story line kinda like real life, Save the universe many times over and still get screwed in the end. ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Bad as in Fought in at least 3 major wars that we know of from the series and movies and at least 2 more in the books.

Then when their finally piece, or a reasonal factsimally there of, he get hardly anytime to spend with his wife and family.
  • eamonmcaeamonmca Earthforce Officer
    You know people who have HEARD of Babylon5???

Half the people I know go 'Huh?' or 'What?' at the mention of the name.
    Most of the rest go 'Thats sh*t', or 'Yeah that - it's such a ripoff of DS9'.

The closest 'friend' who cares about B5 I have is a guy my bother met through a friend of his, in another COUNTRY!

-------------
    You people have it too easy.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by eamonmca [/i]
    [B]You know people who have HEARD of Babylon5???

Half the people I know go 'Huh?' or 'What?' at the mention of the name.
    Most of the rest go 'Thats sh*t', or 'Yeah that - it's such a ripoff of DS9'.

The closest 'friend' who cares about B5 I have is a guy my bother met through a friend of his, in another COUNTRY!

-------------
    You people have it too easy. [/B][/QUOTE]

My closest friend who cares about B5 is an Admin in Black.

Which episode is TKO? ( Sorry, encyclopedic knowledge of episodes is currently reserved for farscape)
  • the boxing one... dear god.. i hate that episode. that and the deconstruction of falling stars or whatever the last ep of season 4 is called.
  • Ah, that one. It wasn't... that bad... alright, yes it was.