Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

To Hartsblade and his comerades...

RickRick Sector 14 Studios
It's come to my attantion that Harstblade is a member of New york's Finest, and I want to take this time to say:

Wherever you are, Hartsblade, you and your comerades in NYPD and FDNY are true heroes, and my thought are with you.

Godspeed to you all, and may the Lord protect you and those you work with as you deliver aid to those in their greatest hours of need.

God Bless You.

-Rick

------------------
[i]"...In the end it would hold because what is built endures. And what is loved endures.
And Babylon 5...Babylon 5 endures."[/i] -- Delenn in the Babylon 5 episode [i]Rising Star[/i]

Comments

• Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [quote]Originally posted by Rick:
    [b]
    Wherever you are, Hartsblade, you and your comerades in NYPD and FDNY are true heroes, and my thought are with you.

[/b][/quote]

Over the past 36 hours, i've come to realise that the NYPD and FDNY are truly NY's Finest and Bravest. we would be lost without them.

I've never been more proud to be a New Yorker than i was when i saw the responce by our Police, Firemen, EMS, and citizens who came out to Voulenteer to help their citymates.

As a wise man once said, Faith Manages...
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    God bless the NYC fire department and the NYC police department.
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    FYI: Hartsblade posted in the "Moment of silence" thread, so he is alive...

Regardless, my condolences and prayers go out to everyone who was a victim of 911. Most especially to the New York losses, but everyone as well...
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I think all of America, and much of the western world, was a victim in some part, no matter how small. This has effected [b]everyone[/b] in the western world.

It's so good to see that in a world where there are people who would do such a thing, there are still many many more people who are willing to risk their lives, and in many cases lose them, to save others.

------------------
    [b][url="http://www.minbari.co.uk/log12.2263/"]Required reading[/url][/b]
    Never eat anything bigger than your own head.
    The Balance provides. The Balance protects.

"Nonono...Is not [i]Great[/i] Machine. Is...[i]Not[/i]-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras
  • RickRick Sector 14 Studios
    So often, especially recently, people have been advocating changing our national anthem, but these events, for the first time, made me appreciate the true appropriateness of "The Star Spangled Banner."

[i]Oh say can you see
    By the dawn's early light,
    What so proudly we hailed
    At the Twilight's last gleaming?

Whose broad stripes and bright stars
    Through the perilous fight
    O'er the ramparts we watched
    Were so Galliantly streaming.

The Rockets red glare,
    The bombs bursting in air
    Gave proof through the night
    That our flag was still there.

Oh say does that Star-Spangled banner yet wave,

O'er the land of the free, and the home of the brave?
    [/i]

We will all overcome this, and we will be a better nation, and a better world for it.

For now, our hopes and prayers go to those people wounded and killed in this attack, and those risking their lives to aid our nation heal.

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 09-13-2001).]
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    We will definitely be a better world. The world is already far more united than it has been for decades.

------------------
    [b][url="http://www.minbari.co.uk/log12.2263/"]Required reading[/url][/b]
    Never eat anything bigger than your own head.
    The Balance provides. The Balance protects.

"Nonono...Is not [i]Great[/i] Machine. Is...[i]Not[/i]-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Hartsblade, I have something to say to you....
    Thank you.